Sponsored

Seven Sparta Dead Pedal installed

VA72mlibu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLR; 1972 Chevy Malibu; DHC-7 & BeechCraft King-Air (operated, not owned)
So simple, yet one of my favorite mods. Use it every single time I drive the Jeep.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Interesting!

mountain Offroad has one too and, it’s knock is that it is really hard to install ......

glad to see this one was easy.

OP
OP
Chipe

Chipe

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting!

mountain Offroad has one too and, it’s knock is that it is really hard to install ......

glad to see this one was easy.
What made this easy was the 3M tape they put on the bracket that goes behind the sidewall bracket. Just make sure you press it on tightly. And my old body had a little bit of a hard time with getting in position for the attachments nuts, but that's just me.

It took my old all 15 minutes.

Sponsored

kimmonia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Ford Explorer
So it mounted into factory hole locations and can be easily removed if you don't like it without damage?

Nikko2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '21 4R TRDP, '21 Supra, '13 LR4, '72 442
Vehicle Showcase
Installed mine over the weekend and really like it. First installation went quickly, maybe 10 min? Didn't like where I had it set so I took it off and adjusted. For some odd reason I couldn't get the threads to catch the second time around and took me 30+ min! UGH!

I didn't think the double sided tape it came with helped at all, so I used a clamp and it worked well.

HaleJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
I installed the Seven Sparta dead pedal with the grill design. It is definitely worth the money. While I was waiting for a oil change, went on a test drive in a Gladiator and kept stomping the floor looking for the pedal.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L

Sponsored

HaleJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Where did you find the “grill design”? I can only find this design..... interesting that it seems to have no reviews....

https://www.amazon.com/Seven-Sparta...?keywords=Seven+Sparta&qid=1575924746&sr=8-31
I ordered it in April, it shows it’s currently unavailable.
Seven Sparta Steel Driver Side Dead Pedal Left Side Foot Rest for 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL & Unlimited Automatic Transmission Models with Adhesive Tape(Black) (2) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07LF9G6BY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_4mV7Db7TD7Z9G

Hudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Love this pedal. Mine took a while to install. Hint - lose the lock washer and replace the nut with a Nyloc nut, easier to thread.

Crusifix

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0T Hurricane
I guess I am weird. I like stretching my leg out, and I feel like the dead pedal would get in the way. I drive about 5 hours round trip two the three times a week, so extended comfort is important. I’m just not sure if this would be comfortable on long trips..
Sponsored