2022 392XR

manapiko

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
We love ours. Used it for tailgating at ski lessons as well as camping. I put my two burner coleman stove on the top and use the bottom for prep space. i put a cinch strap on it, but it didn't rattle before that anyway.

Edit: I have seen and used some of the more expensive ones, with wood, etc and they are also super nice. However, I really wanted the double decker and this one fits everything I need.

Vanburi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 'Mojito' JLR
I too love mine and the double shelf was the biggest selling point for me.

WheretheJLs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Hydro Blue Rubicon XR

Sponsored

diesel_dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 4xe
Just installed mine two weeks ago and I have been extremely satisfied with it. It offers a TON of space for cooking or whatever and it still folds down to like an inch thick when it's stowed. This also might be one of the easiest ones to install. Just pop that plastic cover off and screw in 3 bolts with spacers. Easily took less than 5 minutes start to finish.

A bonus is that these are built really close to me here in Utah instead of in China. On that note, be careful because there are knockoffs on Amazon that are cheap but have terrible reviews. Ordered mine through 4WP with a 5% off code I got for signing up to their newsletter.

OP
OP
Electrified

Electrified

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
Think I am going to have to pull the trigger on this one. Great feedback from you guys, good price, and made in the USA. What's not to like? :clap:

Tyler225

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Really like mine. Just used it early April and it worked perfectly. I think the install took 5-10 mins too. Well worth it in my opinion

Jeep Wrangler JL RSE tailgate table 65AA9653-A806-4A3C-900C-EF93AD406990
Sponsored