Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Now this makes sense, I have been trying to order Rock Krawler lift kit but everything is out of stock or kits are partial with a 30-45day delay. Jeep looks great...
Sponsored

DennyRay

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLU Rubicon
Yep, mine is the same , and I also measured before , except now my jeep is level, even though 1 inch or so lower in the rear.
Drives good dosnt it ?
I do like the ride. Bounced it around a little today so I'll remeasure tomorrow and see if there is any difference.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Now this makes sense, I have been trying to order Rock Krawler lift kit but everything is out of stock or kits are partial with a 30-45day delay. Jeep looks great...
RK is worth the wait. I know this isn’t coil over flex, but this kit does pretty good for a plug and play, off the shelf lift. Ramp is 38”..........
Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler order issues! 3AD1855C-BA17-49E3-BAAB-6B14FF838EF3

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
RK is worth the wait. I know this isn’t coil over flex, but this kit does pretty good for a plug and play, off the shelf lift. Ramp is 38”..........
Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler order issues! 3AD1855C-BA17-49E3-BAAB-6B14FF838EF3
Not at all shabby to be able to drive up and over the height of your own tires, without lifting the other 3 off the ground

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Not at all shabby to be able to drive up and over the height of your own tires, without lifting the other 3 off the ground
I’m pretty sure she’s got a couple more inches , but I ran out of wood, lol.

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I’m pretty sure she’s got a couple more inches , but I ran out of wood, lol.
I really hope that's NOT "what she said". Lol

Yeah, looks like you're up at street pressure and the see-saw tires are still decently weighted. I'd bet on an easy couple more inches as is, and a few at crawling pressure, before lifting a tire.

Yours is one of my favorites on this forum. Great job with it!

This winter I'll be visiting Windrock, I mean family, down in Tennessee. My wife is also making noise about St Augustine, so I'll have to hit you up for a possible tour of your neck of the woods.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I really hope that's NOT "what she said". Lol

Yeah, looks like you're up at street pressure and the see-saw tires are still decently weighted. I'd bet on an easy couple more inches as is, and a few at crawling pressure, before lifting a tire.

Yours is one of my favorites on this forum. Great job with it!

This winter I'll be visiting Windrock, I mean family, down in Tennessee. My wife is also making noise about St Augustine, so I'll have to hit you up for a possible tour of your neck of the woods.
Thanks brother ....... that would be awesome!
Sponsored