Replacement JLU side window - UK

Rob80

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Hi guys, unfortunately my Wrangler was broken into yesterday and the rear side passenger window was smashed. Nothing taken, but I’m now left with the headache of trying to find a replacement window!

Being a Canadian import in the UK apparently these tinted windows are hard to come by here, so I’m hoping someone here might be able to give me some advice on where to go!!
Waiting for the insurance and glass company to let me know how they’re doing, but have a horrible feeling the Jeep’s going to be laid up for a while, so any tips gratefully received!
Jeep Wrangler JL Replacement JLU side window - UK 7A902194-591C-44DA-B1E9-F386DBE611C6
Sponsored

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry Rob, I went to England in 2009 and only experienced nice people and beautiful historic places. It’s pig headed of me to not realize you guys have your own human garbage there too. Anyway, we have a lot of British members in here that I’m sure will get back to you soon. For now a piece of plexiglass taped or at worst case a plastic bag taped should at least keep the rain out.

OP
OP
Rob80

Rob80

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Sorry Rob, I went to England in 2009 and only experienced nice people and beautiful historic places. It’s pig headed of me to not realize you guys have your own human garbage there too. Anyway, we have a lot of British members in here that I’m sure will get back to you soon. For now a piece of plexiglass taped or at worst case a plastic bag taped should at least keep the rain out.
Lol - I’ve gone for the black plastic bag for the moment - at least it matches the rest of the car!!