Sponsored

Replace Stabilizer? Did it fix your loose/wandering steering?

MotoMax

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Grandcherokee
Occupation
Do nothing bum Retired
Darn! I,ve seen those, nothing new. I'm not lifted. I'm staying at stock height and that won't work since it says for 2.5 to 4" lift.
Thank you for the effort!

Richcurran01

First Name
RICH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I have a feeling my jeeps gonna go through them like crazy until they find out what is actually causing the problem. Still waiting on Jeep care to get back to me about expediting the part. So far stock on and aftermarket one the dealer used are no good.
Mine started at about 9500 miles, they replaced with after market stabilizer temporarily until factory update became available.neither fixed problem completely.ive had a case opened with them from beginning all the way up to level 3 resolution. Last attempt to fix they were supposed to keep Jeep for a week and have someone drive it like it was their own. They drove it for 11 miles on one day and declared it was safe and ok to drive.jeep offered to give me one months car payment for my troubles, I refused. I installed dash cam and took to the highway and recorded at least four episodes of severe vibration, my camera records inside as well as outside simultaneously. I’m moving ahead with lemon law lawsuit. Ps I drove a friends jl over same course and their steering wheel didn’t budge. I’ll be asking for a full refund

Four Flusher

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray, auto
My Rancho drop brackets work great and they're $100 less than the Tereflex ones

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Mine started at about 9500 miles, they replaced with after market stabilizer temporarily until factory update became available.neither fixed problem completely.ive had a case opened with them from beginning all the way up to level 3 resolution. Last attempt to fix they were supposed to keep Jeep for a week and have someone drive it like it was their own. They drove it for 11 miles on one day and declared it was safe and ok to drive.jeep offered to give me one months car payment for my troubles, I refused. I installed dash cam and took to the highway and recorded at least four episodes of severe vibration, my camera records inside as well as outside simultaneously. I’m moving ahead with lemon law lawsuit. Ps I drove a friends jl over same course and their steering wheel didn’t budge. I’ll be asking for a full refund
How is this going for you? I just went in for second time. They opened a star case but I have no information beyond that yet. Ive had four different loaners (including the 2019 Rubicon I am currently driving) and none have had a single shimmy, shudder, or shake when hitting a bump in the road. Just like my Sahara at first.
Sponsored