Remote start not working

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
I’m now having the same problem - get the “auto start canceled door open” message. My issue seems different in the sense that my doors have never been removed, and auto start worked just fine until recently. Anyone have any other ideas?
Failed door latch position sensor?
Sponsored

cgrosen324

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Leaving work yesterday and hit the auto start on the fob…I’ll be damned it actually started. So, I must have “it’s a Jeep thing” gremlin. Next service I’ll ask them to flash it, reset it or whatever it’s called.

Altitude2020

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU Altitude
Leaving work yesterday and hit the auto start on the fob…I’ll be damned it actually started. So, I must have “it’s a Jeep thing” gremlin. Next service I’ll ask them to flash it, reset it or whatever it’s called.
Did you find out the problem. My remote start did not work this morning. I locked and unlocked the doors 4 times and still would not remote start. I waited an hour and tried the remote start and it worked.

cgrosen324

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Did you find out the problem. My remote start did not work this morning. I locked and unlocked the doors 4 times and still would not remote start. I waited an hour and tried the remote start and it worked.
I never found out what the issue was. I actually traded the 21 392 for a 24 392 last weekend. I haven’t tried the remote start on the new one. I figure if I never use it then it can’t be broken (that’s some Jeep thinking).
Sponsored