Reign in the forecast?

zdr

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon V6 6-Speed Manual
Please dear god let Reign look like this. We need a good dark color to replace Snazzberry. I’m truly missing a Patriot Blue Pearl color mopar has had for 20 years. It’s offered on the ram I wish they’d carry it over to Jeep. . Having a desirable color for me is what holds me back from ordering right now.

b9cf15313043b9bf83576431f7715f8e.jpg
I had a Patriot Blue WJ. Loved the color but had it for 15 years, I don't think I'd get it again. Now a slate blue? Definitely!!!
Sponsored

G-Oil Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon, 2021 JLUR Diesel - On order
Occupation
Engineer
Threads and color rotations like this are why the moment I heard the drop dead date for Gecko I quickly triple checked my finances and headed to a dealer to order. I didn’t have the funds when Mojito was around and I wasn’t going to let Gecko pass me by.

Happy with my choice every day.

8910A300-4B1D-496B-B4E1-ED96781B5645.jpeg

LCW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(formerly '22 JLUR) '23 Bronco Badlands 2dr 2.7
Threads and color rotations like this are why the moment I heard the drop dead date for Gecko I quickly triple checked my finances and headed to a dealer to order. I didn’t have the funds when Mojito was around and I wasn’t going to let Gecko pass me by.

Happy with my choice every day.

Jeep Wrangler JL Reign in the forecast? 8910A300-4B1D-496B-B4E1-ED96781B5645
Gecko is wild!! Nice!!

G-Oil Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon, 2021 JLUR Diesel - On order
Occupation
Engineer
Gecko is wild!! Nice!!

Thanks! One thing I’ve always liked about dodge/jeep/ram is there usually at least 1 fun/nonstandard color to be had. And jeeps especially two doors should always have a fun color option.

Sponsored

Jeepher

First Name
Destiny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
Please dear god let Reign look like this. We need a good dark color to replace Snazzberry. I’m truly missing a Patriot Blue Pearl color mopar has had for 20 years. It’s offered on the ram I wish they’d carry it over to Jeep. . Having a desirable color for me is what holds me back from ordering right now.

Jeep Wrangler JL Reign in the forecast? 8910A300-4B1D-496B-B4E1-ED96781B5645
Hoping for Hellraisin or this "Black Eye" color. Have contacts who have told me that the paint code for Reign in PHT. Cannot find anything at ALL on that code, but hoping it's this shade or close to the Thundernight Metallic.

PurpleReign

First Name
Darron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR Rubicon 4xe
Prowler Purple is PH7 so I’m imagining it will be pretty close to that.

Sponsored

JLU_CHICK

First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon in Bikini Pearl

Jeep Wrangler JL Reign in the forecast? 35016B62-B85A-4337-8CB2-4EC571EF689D
omg please! that would be amazing! i just hope it doesn't look like the flat purple the JK's had a few years back

The Duke

First Name
Jkyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Toyota 4Runner '07 Nissan 350Z
omg please! that would be amazing! i just hope it doesn't look like the flat purple the JK's had a few years back
It may now be called 'wild raspberry' as shown here on page 9. https://www.moparrepairconnect.com/dA/2dc656ed1b/touch-up-paint-guide 2020.pdf

There is a part number for the touch up paint pen and spray can but I can't find an online vendor that actually sells it. Let's hope it comes out for the 2023 year. If it does, I'll more than likely order one.

If anyone has more information than this (pictures), I'd appreciate you sharing.

JLU_CHICK

First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon in Bikini Pearl
It may now be called 'wild raspberry' as shown here on page 9. https://www.moparrepairconnect.com/dA/2dc656ed1b/touch-up-paint-guide 2020.pdf

There is a part number for the touch up paint pen and spray can but I can't find an online vendor that actually sells it. Let's hope it comes out for the 2023 year. If it does, I'll more than likely order one.

If anyone has more information than this (pictures), I'd appreciate you sharing.

in my mind wild raspberry sounds like the love child of tuscadero and snazzberry

CarolinaGirl26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Reign and Earl are officially late availability colors for 2023. Looks to be the same as extreme purple on the jk