First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Controller
Love the looks of these. Any issues with the JL soft top? The reviews on Quadratec say that the Tuffy storage box doesn't allow the soft top to lock down. I've had Tuffy's in my last 2 JK's and loved them. One of the links above shows the soft top being bungee'd down... that looks pretty cheap...
Sponsored

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Are there any good promos happening now for these products? This looks like a good quarantine project.

I noticed the Slipstream has some discounts this month for softtop covers and molle panels, but nothing on the slipstream itself.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
looks nice, but not at that price. so with that, i'm out. (shark tank style)

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
Are there any good promos happening now for these products? This looks like a good quarantine project.

I noticed the Slipstream has some discounts this month for softtop covers and molle panels, but nothing on the slipstream itself.
Email Alan at diabolical and ask him I believe he gives you a code for forum members

Sponsored

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
How much of a discount does the code provide?
I'm not sure if the discount codes are always the same. The best bet is to email Alan and ask him for current codes.

2020 White Widow

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
Just purchased a 2020 JL 2 weeks ago, looked everywhere and couldn’t find a lockable safe where the plastic tub sits. So I decided to build my own. 10 gauge cold rolled steel. Here’s some pics. Of beginning stages. Will send final pics when finished. P.S. also joined the cracked windshield club today ‍♂

FF475401-A0D5-41D1-9F50-C00672D7FD60.jpeg

03340C7B-B8D6-43DE-9298-71978973CEA4.jpeg

76D379E8-F654-4B89-9907-BDFF702DFD11.jpeg

ZeroFox

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Diabolical Inc
Vehicle Showcase
How much of a discount does the code provide?
Currently you can use any of the follow discount codes:
Forums10 - 10% Off Slipstream Only
molle30withslip - 30% Off Molle Panels with purchase of Slipstream
freecover2020 - Free Soft Top Cover with purchase of Slipstream

IF you're looking to purchase a 4" or 7" top, or different combo, please reach out to me here or email [email protected]

ZeroFox

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Diabolical Inc
Vehicle Showcase
Have you seen one in the wild yet? Other than these two pics from their website, I haven’t seen anything about this. They should put out a walk around video or something.
We have hoped to be able to do some promotional videos and marketing photos over the last three months. However with the country on "Stay Home" Orders this has made it pretty difficult.

Sponsored

ZeroFox

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Diabolical Inc
Vehicle Showcase
Love the looks of these. Any issues with the JL soft top? The reviews on Quadratec say that the Tuffy storage box doesn't allow the soft top to lock down. I've had Tuffy's in my last 2 JK's and loved them. One of the links above shows the soft top being bungee'd down... that looks pretty cheap...
Every security enclosure for JL that sits at the body line will not allow the Soft Top to lock in place. FCA's redesign of the Jeep has the Soft Top locking below the body line. There was so much redesigned in the JL from the JK that almost every aftermarket manufacture had to make changes to products. For the Security Enclosure manufactures, the Security was more important then locking the soft top down. We get it, we would love to have both, however, our customer feedback has been very positive. We do offer a soft top wrap that keeps it all together and customer have been pretty innovative in securing the top when down. Best I've seen so far was double sided velcro wrapped around the soft top rods and the roll bar. Keep everything in place and wasn't even noticable.

TGGG12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Wonder how much the EZtrunk is going to cost?
I read somewhere around $400 for eztrunk.
I’m looking at the Squadbox myself. No rust, scratching of coating , modular and a much cleaner look than the Slipstream.
Quadratec offers 5% off and free shipping.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I read somewhere around $400 for eztrunk.
I’m looking at the Squadbox myself. No rust, scratching of coating , modular and a much cleaner look than the Slipstream.
Quadratec offers 5% off and free shipping.
I like the slipstream but it won't work with a rear seat recline kit installed. Wonder if this one will?

ZeroFox

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Diabolical Inc
Vehicle Showcase
I like the slipstream but it won't work with a rear seat recline kit installed. Wonder if this one will?
The JKU had terrible back seats. Recline kits came out and were all the rage. FCA took notice and the JLU was redesigned to include more recline. It really doesn't need a recline kit. All of our JK Systems have been redesigned to work with the recline kits. When we designed the JL Kits, we knew FCA added more recline, so we left them alone. Our customer feedback was Space was more of a necessity then comfort.
Sponsored