First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
We've bought 2 vehicles, the Jeep and a Navigator, through the free service this guy offers. Give it a try and listen to his radio show. He really like Rover products, but warns not to keep them out of warranty.

https://www.carprousa.com/

Maybe you should get a 392 Wrangler in Gecko. It'll keep far more of it's value than any Rover product that you can buy new right now.
That was the original thought. Gecko. 392. Sky touch top. I just decided I have the angry pink jeep to feed my jeep obsession on sunny days and I need a more travel - grocery - it takes me 5 hrs to get to the keys- suv that is still rough and boxy looking (Iā€™m cool with the 395 hp) and I didnā€™t want a ā€œwood trimmed soccer mom luxury suv typeā€...... but I still feeling a lil bougie in the defender...
Iā€™m not really one to worry about warranty..... I dont keep cars long enough for it to expire. Not bc Iā€™m spoiled, but bc they keep coming out with faster engines and better options!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
I share unfortunately some of the same frustration. I purchased my 21 JLUR, which is my favorite of the Jeeps Iā€™ve owned, but my least favorite of the buying experiences. Ordered this one, just like my last and frustration set in around the slow ordering process, including the dealer incorrectly entering my paint color choice, which I caught and took them forever to correct. Also, the knowledge of the actual wranglers by the sales folks leaves a lot to be desired. No angry grille for me. Thanks for sharing everyone.
Ppl not paying attention to something as important as the dang color is crazy. Like hereā€™s my money just order it now and correctly pretty pretty please Iā€™m begging you! Grrrrrrrr

631_Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon with 8 speed and 3.6L Pentastar without eTorque
Gee..... why didnā€™t I think of that šŸ˜œ. I have tried to reason with her. I did not have the whole jeep wrapped pink as she asked.... just went with pink slasher graphics.... pretty much everything Iā€™m doing is removable..... fingers crossed.....
If I find a Jeep out there with an Angry Grille, Pink Graphics and Florida License plates I guess we will now know whose Jeep it is :CWL::CWL::CWL:

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
one would think OP's favorite jeep color would be "hella yella" :LOL:

i think we really need to see more pics of the person in your avatar (You?) before we can make informed comments. i think i speak for all of us here (the guys, maybe a few girls too). :dance:
Hahaha stopppppp

Attachments

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
If I find a Jeep out there with an Angry Grille, Pink Graphics and Florida License plates I guess we will now know whose Jeep it is :CWL::CWL::CWL:
Yea the girl with a daughter that likes...ugh....hot pink. Yet she wears camo and never wears pink...always disliked barbie. .... too bad she didn't want camo on the jeep.

Sponsored

631_Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon with 8 speed and 3.6L Pentastar without eTorque
Yea the girl with a daughter that likes...ugh....hot pink. Yet she wears camo and never wears pink...always disliked barbie. .... too bad she didn't want camo on the jeep.
You know you could have thrown her off and bought your JL with a Manual Transmission back in the day. Kids these days on our side of the Atlantic think that a clutch is a type of a handbag or something! Could have saved yourself a lot of this hard work after all and help #SaveTheManual.

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
You know you could have thrown her off and bought your JL with a Manual Transmission back in the day. Kids these days on this side of the Atlantic think that a clutch is a type of a handbag or something! Could have saved yourself a lot of this hard work after all and help #SaveTheManual.
But. I. cant.drive.stick.either.
I learned. I refused.
She has no clue what a clutch is. When I asked her how to switch transmission gears she said "use the paddles on the steering wheel"..... and handbags are called "louis's"... as in "i need a red louis".

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
OP: youā€™ve actually seen a good Jeep dealer...? Wow!

Iā€™ve heard they exist but never seen one.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

You know you could have thrown her off and bought your JL with a Manual Transmission back in the day. Kids these days on our side of the Atlantic think that a clutch is a type of a handbag or something! Could have saved yourself a lot of this hard work after all and help #SaveTheManual.
automatics are taking over in Europe as well. manuals are dying everywhere.

Sponsored

Hyper

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 hypergreen wrangler
I decided not to order my dream color Jeep... yup itā€™s GECKO....
You should cancel the order immediately! They donā€™t deserve your business!
Follow your dreams or else every time you see a gecko youā€™ll be upset! šŸ™‚āœŒ

Last edited:

Shift Happens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Hey. There's nothing wrong with pink. Besides, if they has camo for the jeep how would you ever find it after parking it at the mall? Pink is way more visible.

My uncle has been in the auto business from sales to GM for decades and there are some vehicles he knows TONS about, but the majority of them he knows very little. I feel like that's the way it is everywhere. When I was shopping for my next jeep I spoke with one guy who knew a bunch about wranglers, but nothing about the gladiators.
I do a good amount of research on the vehicles I'm going to buy so it's interesting to sit down with sales people at different dealerships and see how they work.
I don't care if my sales person doesn't know anything about the car I'm looking at but I've been more lucky with Jeep than any other brand. They seem to have more people who are actually passionate to some degree about the jeeps.

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
OP: youā€™ve actually seen a good Jeep dealer...? Wow!

Iā€™ve heard they exist but never seen one.
Im shocked by comments like this... I guess I've bedn lucky with my jeep dealerships!

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Im shocked by comments like this... I guess I've bedn lucky with my jeep dealerships!
Just curious, what dealer? I keep my Jeep in Florida, usually in the pan handle section or central. I have yet to service it, but would like a good dealer to bring it to. Unfortunately, no dealer could earn my business to purchase in Florida. I wasn't willing to pay large dealer fees or all the snake oil stuff they wanted to add while be extremely pushy.