Ratbert's Dealers Below-Invoice Spreadsheet

icebrrrg

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 YJ - but shopping for a JL
Hey, I want to thank the folks who've posted on herre, and @Ratbert for maintaining the fact sheet. I've spoken with Gupton and gotten build quotes, and went to Chapman in Horsham PA as they're near me. Gupton does 8 to 9% below MSRP (per Renee) and Chapman does 3% below invoice. The maths are mysterious as MSRP is variably above invoice, but the Chapman numbers were quite good.

Renee at Gupton is awesome, knowledgable, and accessible. The Chapman team I worked with (Liz, Ashleigh, Rich) were likewise friendly and knowledgeable; they spent a few hours with me, configurating, test driving 2 door RubiX. Big difference I noted was Chapman does not offer price protection (the invoice prices may change during the build process, but they did assure me there would be no markup) while Gupton offered price protection.

Can't really go wrong with either dealership!
Sponsored

ijp4fun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05LJ 2015 Cherokee 2024 JLURX
Another satisfied customer with @RobTrachtman at Tuttle-Click. Rob has been doing sales for 35 years now and the whole process was seamless and above board from start to finish. The out the door price Rob quoted me 171 days ago was exactly the same at pickup. Because of price increases at Jeep, but being locked in, my discount off MSRP was 11%.
Rob is on the left in the first pic, the restored military Jeep and trailer is on display in there showroom. Jeep worked perfectly on the 650 mile drive home.

20240321_123418.jpg

20240321_115144.jpg

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Enjoy it in good health!
Just had my 2024 Wrangler Sport S delivered a couple of days ago and count me in the Rob Trachtman fan club as well. He's the real deal. Very easy to work with and professional as the day is long. 90% was done via email and when I did talk with he's a pretty engaging fellow to chat with.

He deserves every accolade sent his way. The gold standard of how an online sale should be executed. Continued success.

- Your new friend in Portland
enjoy it in good health!

24JLURX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon X
Yet another Rob Trachtman fan here! Rob is awesome! I'm new to this forum and decided to share my recent positive experience, and not surprisingly, found many other recent Rob fans posting about their positive experiences too. I'm based in NorCal, but I just took delivery of a 2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon X last week through Rob at the Tuttle-Click Jeep dealership in Irvine, CA. I discovered Rob and Tuttle-Click thanks to @Ratbert, this forum, and its members - thank you all, you saved me a boat load over my NorCal dealers!

This was my first time factory ordering a vehicle, and also the first time I had any custom work done on a new vehicle through a dealership pre-delivery. Everything was done through Rob and Tuttle-Click. Being new to this forum and a first-time Jeep owner (lots of firsts here), I initially had some doubts, but I've wanted a Wrangler for many years, and when I finally learned about Rob and reached out to him, he was friendly, responsive, and upfront, and frankly, his deal was too good to pass up. For anyone in the market for a new Jeep, especially if you're in Cali, if you're wondering whether you should buy through Rob and make the journey out to Irvine, I can tell you without a doubt, just do it. You won't regret it. I sure didn't. There's a reason there are so many Rob fans on this forum. He puts his customers first and it shows. He is the real deal. He's a real professional and a real gentleman too. Throughout the process, I felt Rob had my back. Ultimately, he delivered me the very best product at the very best, hassle-free price possible. I simply couldn't be happier with both Rob's customer service and my new Jeep!

The drive back up to NorCal in my new Jeep was smooth and scenic, driving up the California coastline with the Jeep's top down. I can't think of a better maiden drive in the Jeep, nor a better way to get back up to NorCal period. I'm loving my Jeep so far. It's my dream Jeep and one I hope to own for many years to come. Coming from another very satisfied customer, THANK YOU Rob! You deserve all the kudos you're getting on this forum.

Sponsored

Dasboot

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel
Just ordered my 2024 Rubi X from Chapman in Henderson NV. Talked with Antonio Magana. Super easy to work with. I mentioned the forum and he confirmed 4% below invoice with an affiliate discount. My wife's employer qualified us, so I didn't have to go the Tread Lightly route. I can also confirm the required $1000 deposit. Now I just have to wait.

BlitzkriegMal

First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLURX
Just ordered my 2024 Rubi X from Chapman in Henderson NV. Talked with Antonio Magana. Super easy to work with. I mentioned the forum and he confirmed 4% below invoice with an affiliate discount. My wife's employer qualified us, so I didn't have to go the Tread Lightly route. I can also confirm the required $1000 deposit. Now I just have to wait.
Desert 215 does employee pricing for all their factory orders which is 5% below invoice. Can’t stack with any affiliates though. And $500 deposit but they waived that for me.

I placed my order for a Rubi X manual on 4/2 with same day confirmation and it got scheduled on 4/5. Fingers crossed for 10 week turnaround. The only option I had to remove was the full vinyl flooring as their system wouldn’t allow it and when they called, they said it can’t be configured in now & they have no ETA on when it will be available again.

Dasboot

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel
Desert 215 does employee pricing for all their factory orders which is 5% below invoice. Can’t stack with any affiliates though. And $500 deposit but they waived that for me.

I placed my order for a Rubi X manual on 4/2 with same day confirmation and it got scheduled on 4/5. Fingers crossed for 10 week turnaround. The only option I had to remove was the full vinyl flooring as their system wouldn’t allow it and when they called, they said it can’t be configured in now & they have no ETA on when it will be available again.
Awesome, what color did you go with? Manual was a no go for me because my wife refuses to learn how to drive one. Please keep us updated on your progress!

BlitzkriegMal

First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLURX
Awesome, what color did you go with? Manual was a no go for me because my wife refuses to learn how to drive one. Please keep us updated on your progress!
Anvil with 4.88 gears. Thought about changing it to Tuscadero Pink but that was a fast hard NO! from my husband 😆

Dasboot

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel
Anvil with 4.88 gears. Thought about changing it to Tuscadero Pink but that was a fast hard NO! from my husband 😆
😂😂😝. I had to put a firm foot down when my wife learned about the pink also!! Other than the auto/manual thing we will be twins

Sponsored

ShadowCobra

First Name
Carsten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Wrangler Rubicon, '23 Grand Cherokee
After reading trough many posts for some time I ordered my 2 door '24 Rubicon from Rob Trachtman, Tuttle-Click Jeep dealership in Irvine, CA. Rob gave me 4% under invoice since I had the Tread Lightly FCA affiliate discount as well. Super smooth sales process - everything via email since I am from the Bay Area, CA. Jeep was built super fast (ordered Feb 23, built in March and shipped in April - crazy. My '23 Grand Cherokee took 5 months). It's great to have a 2 door again (1st Jeep was a '97 TJ, then a '12 JKU) - we just drove the Rubicon home for a 2 day road trip.

Again I can highly recommend Rob, he is very knowledgeable and is not trying to upscale you on anything. One of my easiest car purchases ever.

IMG_8948.JPG

sc123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE
EV credit, two lease rebates and yes, bonus cash
On jeep website I see
$11k in lease support. I believe the 1k bonus cash can be stacked on top, so a total of 12k. Do you know if there is any loyalty bonus as well?
I am looking for a Rubicon (even sahara/sport if price is way better).

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
After reading trough many posts for some time I ordered my 2 door '24 Rubicon from Rob Trachtman, Tuttle-Click Jeep dealership in Irvine, CA. Rob gave me 4% under invoice since I had the Tread Lightly FCA affiliate discount as well. Super smooth sales process - everything via email since I am from the Bay Area, CA. Jeep was built super fast (ordered Feb 23, built in March and shipped in April - crazy. My '23 Grand Cherokee took 5 months). It's great to have a 2 door again (1st Jeep was a '97 TJ, then a '12 JKU) - we just drove the Rubicon home for a 2 day road trip.

Again I can highly recommend Rob, he is very knowledgeable and is not trying to upscale you on anything. One of my easiest car purchases ever.

Jeep Wrangler JL Ratbert's Dealers Below-Invoice Spreadsheet IMG_8948.JPG
Enjoy it in good health!
Sponsored