multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I can’t get behind this complaint. This is one of those issues that other people bitch about that I could not possibly care less about. It’s right up there with the word “AUTO” rubbing off of the window switch in competition for “things I give the least number of shits about in the whole universe.”
Sponsored

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
Man some of you guys take this way too seriously. I guess I'm the weird one but literally it makes me smile every time I open the door in the rain and end up with a wet spot on my knee. It's kinda like one of those (many) quirks my wife has that a stranger might view as a defect, but I find endearing.
yes indeed it only improves my natural feelings

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
yes indeed it only improves my natural feelings
@multicam Tanner, @Kluk Ztopolovky Kluk, serious non-judgmental question:

if you owned a "Camry" and this happened would you be pissed?

Maybe not, but I would, and I think a lot of owners would, much as we look the other way on our Wranglers.

I think that's in part because the ride is just as important as the destination in our fun Wranglers, while other vehicles just get us from point A to B.

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual

Maybe not, but I would, and I think a lot of owners would, much as we look the other way on our Wranglers.

I think that's in part because the ride is just as important as the destination in our fun Wranglers, while other vehicles just get us from point A to B.
yes I would for sure I would it only shows how driving certain vehicle reflects your personality and even alters it to different dimensions

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase

Good question... yeah I think I would be annoyed. It’s just different with a jeep, I just don’t care.
Sponsored