Sponsored

Quake LED Headlights

Cajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Don’t worry. I’ve lost plenty more than that lol. At least there still better than my crappy stock light! I’m just so into those mopar or JW. Either one. Whoever comes out first
Man, I hear ya! I am not aware of the JW lights, can you pass me a link?
Sponsored

Poseidon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport JL

Poseidon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don’t worry. I’ve lost plenty more than that lol. At least there still better than my crappy stock light! I’m just so into those mopar or JW. Either one. Whoever comes out first
Also there not out yet. Those are jk model ones that will be same but for JL

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
I just went on the site saw the lights cause myself also I want the shitty stock ones I have on OFF ALREADY! Ok about the lights they have released as of last night. Personally I’m not into them. The lighted halo is smaller due to fact it has a silver or nickel rivet punched industrial ring going around outside of lighted halo.now there might be guys and gals who like this but Not for me. I don’t like look at all. I want the full halo going round. We’re about a month away from mopar getting there ass in gear and getting those LED lights to us already! So I wait :(
I did not know this . . . a month away from Mopar ? But what about JEEP ? I have a dimmer of hope they will Wake-Up and offer the OEM's for ALL the Wranglers in 2019 and another dimmer of hope they won't make us "refinance our homes" in order to afford them !? Having these, under warrantee from the factory, eases my blood pressure More than any other 3rd party option, so far !

Poseidon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did not know this . . . a month away from Mopar ? But what about JEEP ? I have a dimmer of hope they will Wake-Up and offer the OEM's for ALL the Wranglers in 2019 and another dimmer of hope they won't make us "refinance our homes" in order to afford them !? Having these, under warrantee from the factory, eases my blood pressure More than any other 3rd party option, so far !
Another gentleman now said he spoke to molar and they said April 1 2019 what!!!

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I got an email from a Mopar retailer saying they won’t get the OEM LED Headlights until April 2019.

Per Mopar....
PART UNDER DEVELOPMENT FOR ACCESSORIES ETA - APR 01, 2019
That to me sounds Ridiculous . . . Moper / Jeep are both under the FCA umbrella . . . and besides these things are already available on higher trim Wranglers . . . I'm not an umpire, but I'm calling "FAUL" !
and while I'm on a tiny rant, . . . the 3rd party price for these seems HUGE; of course JEEP will most likely follow suit . . . may I be so humbled to quote . . . "BAD, VERY BAD"

edit / after thought, while sitting on the crapper, . . . This "fiasco" reminds me of the similar "crap" over at RAM ! One of the reasons I got Fed-Up trying to build my Big Horn V6 (yea V6) with those gorgeous LED's !
CAN'T do it; not without being forced into the V8 . . . I called B.S. on that and I'm close to doing the same with Jeep if they continue to play "Cat and Mouse" with our Money and our Emotions ! ! ! OK, I feel better getting that off my chest, for now . . . YOU LISTENING RAM . . . JEEP ? ? ?

Last edited:

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks! I'm watching for something in the 4500K-5000K range to be released.
These things look like high priced / Quality Brand 3-way Speakers . . . just ad a subwoofer and BAM !

valentas

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2018
I don't have the day time running lights on my JL, I was wondering if anybody knows which fuse I should piggy off of? I really like the quake halos and plan on buying them on Friday. I never installed these kind of headlights before, so I am a newb willing to learn. If anyone knows what to do please share, I appreciate it.

Thank you from a Veteran!

Cajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I don't have the day time running lights on my JL, I was wondering if anybody knows which fuse I should piggy off of? I really like the quake halos and plan on buying them on Friday. I never installed these kind of headlights before, so I am a newb willing to learn. If anyone knows what to do please share, I appreciate it.

Thank you from a Veteran!
Check out this thread- there is some discussion about fuse connections there.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/quake-led-halo-review.16914/page-5
Sponsored