Sponsored

The first JL aftermarket LED headlights - by Quake LED

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will not be participating in this forum as of 8/31/2018. It's been a fun ride, but it's time to move on. Take care. - Dustin
Occupation

Iaacosta86

First Name
Ignacio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I saw these come up on a recent post, ii like the look but im personally waiting for someone to buy them and and do a review on them. Im also waiting for HIDProjectors to come up with a headlight with halos.

NFRs2000NYC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
That beam pattern would get you pulled over nonstop, and it seems like they put out very little actual light (LUX). They look nice, but that's a steep price for that performance.

Sponsored

RRRENEGADE

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL LJ TJ CJ YJ WILLYS

Gilroy

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
The Quake people claim they are DOT certified. I too saw the other post where someone has installed them. They look pretty good although I dont know why you need other colors available, when will you ever use that?

Wayne

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 jku 94yj
That beam pattern would get you pulled over nonstop, and it seems like they put out very little actual light (LUX). They look nice, but that's a steep price for that performance.
I have same ones in my jku and they are great. I travel all over and have had no problems getting pulled over!! Quake makes a great product and stands behind it. Just like anything you get what you pay for. You want something great that will last then yea your gonna pay for it!! I have the new quad lock system as well and I love all the features!!

Sponsored