OP
OP
Mr.Smith

Mr.Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
Apparently I am on my own on this or is it because I put it in exterior mods instead of lighting?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mr.Smith

Mr.Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
BUMP. Has anyone gotten these yet?

Cliebo

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Sahara Unlimited
BUMP. Has anyone gotten these yet?
I just ordered these today, I can’t wait. I’ll post once installed. I already have quake headlights, fender and fog lights installed.

E16E377B-29E7-4E6D-AC9E-FA3FAC7FBD3D.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mr.Smith

Mr.Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
The Oracles do look good. Once I got my issues resolved I have been very happy

F800

First Name
'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU

So I bought these and installed in about 10 minutes. I have to say I absolutely love them, they look incredible to me. But I'm on the fence about keeping them.

I was in heavy traffic last night on a freeway and a lady rolled down her window and yelled that my taillights were not on. I pulled off the highway and they indeed were on. They are just a bit dimmer than normal tail lights because of the "smoke" look. That isn't too much of a concern for me because clearly the jeep can be seen, plus there are reflective markers on the rear of the jeep. When I hit the breaks, they light up really bright, so no problems there.

The other thing is that if its really dark out, when reversing, the reverse light is hardly bright enough. The reverse camera is very dark and you can make out stuff very clearly.

So both of those points are things I can live with, but when I think of the fact that these dirty cheap after market lights could fail at any point, and have already made me wonder think its not the greatest idea, I may return them.

I would hate to be in the middle of a huge road trip and have them fail or even have them be a means for a cop to pull me over....

Jeep Wrangler JL Quake Blackout LED tail lights??? IMG_5322

Jeep Wrangler JL Quake Blackout LED tail lights??? IMG_5324

Jeep Wrangler JL Quake Blackout LED tail lights??? IMG_5325

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
It should be noted that some have reported getting pulled over and ticketed for the blackout taillights. You may want to check with local law enforcement first. I checked with our local small town cops and they warned against installing them for that reason.
Sponsored