MacJack

First Name
-O)|||||(O-Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
I would like to chime in for your help.... My local Jeep dealer spilled something on my passenger seat like brake fluid and did not own up to it so looking for anyone who may have replaced their tan leather JL seat for something else and want to sell one or all, just let me know. Just PM and lets talk...
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I would like to chime in for your help.... My local Jeep dealer spilled something on my passenger seat like brake fluid and did not own up to it so looking for anyone who may have replaced their tan leather JL seat for something else and want to sell one or all, just let me know. Just PM and lets talk...
don't let them get away with that you go back up there you talk to the manager of the dealership if he's not in you keep trying till you get ahold of them most of them will talk to you you tell him what happened how upset you are and he will take care of it I guarantee you'll take care of it most all owner or manager of dealerships we'll take care of it they don't want the complaint over their head. Please don't just walk away and let them do that I hate to hear stuff like that hold them accountable

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
don't let them get away with that you go back up there you talk to the manager of the dealership if he's not in you keep trying till you get ahold of them most of them will talk to you you tell him what happened how upset you are and he will take care of it I guarantee you'll take care of it most all owner or manager of dealerships we'll take care of it they don't want the complaint over their head. Please don't just walk away and let them do that I hate to hear stuff like that hold them accountable
Stay calm,be firm !

MacJack

First Name
-O)|||||(O-Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
Guys those are good advice. My aces in my hand is the insurance company will make me whole (less 250 deductible) and they go after the dealer insurance company which will raise his premium. But if the dealer will just give me the covers and I’ll just go get my local shop to put it on for $100 bucks.

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
Having had both, I opted for the Premium Cloth for a couple of reasons:
1) Cloth is much more comfortable! Not hot in the sun or summer time and not cold in the winter. Always just the right temperature!
2) For the $1500 leather option... I don't think so! There are a lot of higher quality options available from other sources for about the same amount of money.

I will recover my cloth seats down the road if need be with something a lot better than the JEEP leather option.

Sponsored

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
I went with cloth in both Wranglers , Sahara and new Rubicon.

I have leather in all my other cars, and with a convertible, cloth is much nicer since it doesnt get hot.
also I suppose if you want leather you can opt for the Katzjin for roughly the same price.