Sponsored

JLU rear seat differences leather vs cloth

Jeep1967

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JL, 2008 Sahara JK, 2000 Sport TJ, 1995 Sport YJ
Hi, I Found a person selling a cargo mat from Quadratec. I know that it makes a difference subwoofer or no sub. But it also indicates a difference between leather and cloth seats when ordering this cargo mat new. The guy selling this mat has cloth seats but I have leather is there really a big difference ? Will the cloth mat fit in my leather JL?

Thx
Sponsored

gsyoung

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU North Edition
Hi, I Found a person selling a cargo mat from Quadratec. I know that it makes a difference subwoofer or no sub. But it also indicates a difference between leather and cloth seats when ordering this cargo mat new. The guy selling this mat has cloth seats but I have leather is there really a big difference ? Will the cloth mat fit in my leather JL?

Thx

Thx
If you're talking the mopar tray mat, the reason it asks cloth/leather is that's jeeps configured with cloth interior do not have a "gap hider" installed behind the rear seat... the leather package included it. So, if u buy that crago tray mat with cloth interior, they include the gap hider as you need it to install the tray mat.

OP
OP

Jeep1967

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JL, 2008 Sahara JK, 2000 Sport TJ, 1995 Sport YJ
If you're talking the mopar tray mat, the reason it asks cloth/leather is that's jeeps configured with cloth interior do not have a "gap hider" installed behind the rear seat... the leather package included it. So, if u buy that crago tray mat with cloth interior, they include the gap hider as you need it to install the tray mat.
Thx. This is the Quadrtec brand cargo mat. Might be the same difference thank you
Sponsored