Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
I have asked Jay to put up a new sub forum to discuss power and hand tools or anything tool related for that matter. Any thoughts to this? I know there are some guys/gals on here that are tool experts or that just love tools, so it would be a great place to share and do some research on tools we can use to make the job easier on different projects we are involved with. There are so many tools out there it would be a great spot to look for reviews or share our personal experience with different tools.

I am actually surprised there is not a section for this already but I’d love to see it happen. Here is the link to the admin section to get this going.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/power-and-hand-tools-sub-forum.43317/
Sponsored

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
A tool sections would be awesome. I’m not expert but do enjoy learning, talking and swapping advice on tools.

OP
OP
Rubi-Zero

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
Recently I have been doing some research on a few tools I’m about to purchase so it would be nice to have a sub forum dedicated to tools. I’m sure It would be a well visited part of the forum too.

Sponsored

3TV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR 392
Did somebody say tools?
Snap on Ratchets.jpg

Yes, we need a tools subforum. :)

OP
OP
Rubi-Zero

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
Did somebody say tools?
Snap on Ratchets.jpg

Yes, we need a tools subforum. :)
oh nice, see we can talk all about those strap on tools in the new forum

They have some nice tools but it just depends on what we are talking about compared to other competitors

I like their boxes probably more than anything that they make

Dagwood

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL, 1999 Jeep xj, 2008 Scion XB, 2015 Scion XB, 1966 Ford F100, 1969 Oldsmobile
I have a Snap-on triple bank box full of Snap-on tools that I've owned for many years. At one point in my life I worked with them everyday for a living. That's the only way that I could recommend a Snap-on tool. For the weekend warriors it makes no sense to spend that much money on Snap-on. There are many options to get good tools today. Hell, even Craftsman is making good tools again now that Sears is out of the picture.

Yes a tool forum would stay busy. It would have to be in the basement where we could argue a little harder. It could be called beer and tools. Everyone knows you have to have both to be productive.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rubi-Zero

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmm, did you get your forums mixed up? Not placing judgement...to each their own.
:LOL: No mix up, we joke about it at work due to the high prices if you get what we are referring to.
Milwaukee is killing it with those. I am actually looking to purchase the M12 stubby, it’s a little beast.

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I’m thinking the Milwaukee 2554 M12 impact gun will be my next trail tool. Also might add a M12 drill to the kit as well.

OP
OP
Rubi-Zero

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
Jay got it done. The Hand and Power Tool sub forum is up and running if anyone did not know.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.