Mikecoffman911

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry JLURXR
Occupation
Engineer/Builder/living a great life!!!!
Which dealer
..dave or peterson.
Miller in Boise - they were a dream to deal with. I could not get a dealer in so. Cal to even look at an X-RAY with out adding a bunch of money to the deal. By the time I get all the options and sales tax it is already an $80k Jeep. Did not feel like paying the additional $10k just to order it
Sponsored

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
"KZT" — second rail car, still–

–Rail: 9 December updated arrival estimate to dealership, 16 December and 24 December
2 December KZT second rail car
–Rail: 22 November 9:40am EST shipped with an estimated rail yard arrival 2 December 9:45am CST in Kirby Texas. Estimated dealer delivery 2 December - 16 December
–Truck: Toledo - Stickney to Toledo - Rail
22 November KZ released by plant and invoiced
21 November window sticker available at servlet
–Truck:
Mopar Custom Shop to Toledo - Stickney
–Truck: Toledo - Silver Creek to Mopar Custom Shop Toledo
–Truck: Toledo - Stckney to Toledo - Silver Creek
9 November build sheet available at servlet
8 November G trim
8 November FCA cloned our order with a new VIN and VON
4 November D gathering parts
6 October F paint
25 September D1 gateline
23 August VIN
18 August Ordered VON

In our 17th week now; it is looking like 18 weeks from order to delivery is likely. Hopefully, we will be able to take her for a quick beach trip between Christmas and New Years along Padre Island National Seashore. That would certainly be restorative to my jeeping spirit–

Comtech392

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 XJ 2 door & 2021 Sting Grey 392 XR
Occupation
Technician
dealer says E status , have not seen a build sheet or window sticker yet. definatly a 2022 delivery
ordered 9/13/21
sting grey 392 X recon with Gorilla glass , trail cam, block heater, tow package, and probably every option that can hold up an order :CWL:
Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 66087381644__053A5233-19CF-4EB1-9374-F7F2B23D6D1A

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
I’m 7 weeks in and it’s killing me already. Lol

Sponsored

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
I’m 7 weeks in and it’s killing me already. Lol
7 weeks? Dude I'm 144 days deep, then my Stealer's salesman says it going to be in today. Then I call for a time and he says it was supposed to be in today, we have no idea whats up it's in JB status. WTH is JB status

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thanks for the info, I'll go dive in. After 144 days I'm just glad to see SOME kind of change in status other than cancelled lol
You are welcome.

You should at least have a build sheet, check the links toward the end of the article for build sheet and window sticker. I had my window sticker before my dealer—

BethP

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR / 1972 Buick GS
My salesman emailed me that mine arrived late last night after they closed. I doubt they'll be able to have it ready today. They're closed tomorrow and I can't go Monday. UGH!
Maybe I'll take a ride to at least get a look at her. It's about a 30 min drive.

Sponsored

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
My salesman emailed me that mine arrived late last night after they closed. I doubt they'll be able to have it ready today. They're closed tomorrow and I can't go Monday. UGH!
Maybe I'll take a ride to at least get a look at her. It's about a 30 min drive.
Take your sales person lunch or scotch for the techs and gophers. Get'er done today—

BethP

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR / 1972 Buick GS
Take your sales person lunch or scotch for the techs and gophers. Get'er done today—
I know!! My husband and I sell Belgian waffles at ski resorts. I'll pack up a care package of those for sure. I'd be happy to buy them all lunch too...whatever it takes! I'm just waiting to hear from him.

Littlewilk

First Name
Deborah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota TRD off road, 2022 JLU ordered
Hi there, new to the site, just ordered a Sting Grey Rubicon recon, super excited! Maybe my dealer is just busy, but I have not heard back since I gave the go ahead to place my order. Granted it was last week, but, I was curious as to how long I should wait to follow up to get my VIN? I see alot of posts on build progress. Do you obtain straight from the dealer? Thank you!!

Screenshot_20211212-060324_Chrome.jpg

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Hi there, new to the site, just ordered a Sting Grey Rubicon recon, super excited! Maybe my dealer is just busy, but I have not heard back since I gave the go ahead to place my order. Granted it was last week, but, I was curious as to how long I should wait to follow up to get my VIN? I see alot of posts on build progress. Do you obtain straight from the dealer? Thank you!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here Screenshot_20211212-060324_Chrome
Usually once you agree to go forward with your order the dealer requests a deposit of around $1,000 (some dealers do more or less $$ and some may not do one at all). You should receive a VON # (Vehicle order number) about the same day, and VIN # usually around 2 business days later average. I would reach out to see if they placed the order yet, and if they did request both VON and VIN… congrats on the jeep tho!
Sponsored