Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Something I noticed - the MSRP on my POC is 42,800 but on my window sticker is 43,020 also the proximity doors is 645 on my POC and 695 on my sticker.

I'd assume I pay whats on my POC as that's sort of the point, but curious if anyone else ran into this.
YMMV, but I paid the price on POC. I’ve seen it mentioned here that the dealer has the option to mark up based on window sticker. Luckily I didn’t have to deal with this; I brought in my paperwork, and laptop and had all the numbers available, they didn’t try any funny business.

jessebkr87

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Something I noticed - the MSRP on my POC is 42,800 but on my window sticker is 43,020 also the proximity doors is 645 on my POC and 695 on my sticker.

I'd assume I pay whats on my POC as that's sort of the point, but curious if anyone else ran into this.
You should be covered by what my dealer referred to as price protection (I guess it’s an FCA thing). I asked my dealer the same question.

Sponsored

YellowNJTJ02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Yellow TJ, 15 F-150, 21JLUR(on order)
Congrats! Can’t wait to see pics!
Me too! I'm waiting on them to send me pics.

I am curious, were you at the front or rear end of your estimated delivery window? Congrats too by the way!!!
Estimated delivery was 9/13-27, said it was delivered 9/16. So, front of delivery window.

Sponsored

macman1125

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - XR Edition
Ughhh that sucks! You may be able to contact a mobile auto upholstery repair and they could fix relatively inexpensive, then add the protective skins.
Actu
Yep, It's just the little plastic rivets.

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 1631882117127
These look easy enough to take off. What would be nice is if I could find a way to attach and reattach these for my annual vehicle inspection. I definitely do not want these on all the time but in our state we have annual vehicle inspections that require tire coverage so they may have to go on periodically.

blue89bird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Actu

These look easy enough to take off. What would be nice is if I could find a way to attach and reattach these for my annual vehicle inspection. I definitely do not want these on all the time but in our state we have annual vehicle inspections that require tire coverage so they may have to go on periodically.
you could easily remove them and install some rivnut. Then you could just screw them on and off.
Sponsored