Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Daily JC update lol ….
- Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly.
Sponsored

Bard

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I am now wondering if my completed jeep moved to storage awaiting shipping means they are going to make up a bunch and send them all at once and thus I wait for others… any thoughts on that? Just mainly as it is a new package

OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
I am now wondering if my completed jeep moved to storage awaiting shipping means they are going to make up a bunch and send them all at once and thus I wait for others… any thoughts on that? Just mainly as it is a new package
Kind of. When it goes out on a rail car they like to have a full one. All depends on how it hits. Sometimes it goes quick, sometimes have to wait awhile. And it’s also geographical. They won’t put your Jeep on a rail headed West if you you’re in Florida. The perfect situation would be as soon as a Jeep comes out of inspections they have a rail headed to your part of the country and they need one more Jeep but……. :) Good news is you’re way ahead of the game on a XR.

OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Kind of. When it goes out on a rail car they like to have a full one. All depends on how it hits. Sometimes it goes quick, sometimes have to wait awhile. And it’s also geographical. They won’t put your Jeep on a rail headed West if you you’re in Florida. The perfect situation would be as soon as a Jeep comes out of inspections they have a rail headed to your part of the country and they need one more Jeep but……. :) Good news is you’re way ahead of the game on a XR.
We’re all expecting pics in 7-10 days 😁

Ganesha20p

First Name
Rocio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 White JLUR Xtreme Recon
Mine has been sitting in storage since Monday. Still no new update. I think the wait only gets harder from there just knowing it’s complete but you still can’t have it. 😂

Sponsored

bckly

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Occupation
Engineer
Mine has been sitting in storage since Monday. Still no new update. I think the wait only gets harder from there just knowing it’s complete but you still can’t have it. 😂
haha good to know it doesn’t get easier even after being in D status for a month 😭

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Now I just picture all of our Jeeps hanging out in a storage warehouse getting to know each other before they go off on trains all over the country. I bet your Jeep is parked right next to my Jeep right now. They're buds already.

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
Now I just picture all of our Jeeps hanging out in a storage warehouse getting to know each other before they go off on trains all over the country. I bet your Jeep is parked right next to my Jeep right now. They're buds already.
Those babies are outside baking in the sun….

A89E8737-3402-415E-87C6-5054CE4B5CFE.png

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Good. I don't want it getting soft. It better get used to it; Texas is unforgiving. Be a MAN Jeep!

But also, like, when it's cold outside, could you start yourself and turn on the heater and make sure the steering wheel is nice and warm?

Badfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Occupation
Retired fisherman
Hello all! Brand new to the group and just ordered my first Jeep on Tuesday! I did add the extreme recon package and am excited to be a part of the group! Thanks!
oh boy...wrong place to be. I've already been spending money on my Jeep that I haven't received yet because of this forum. :LOL:

Sponsored

mosa8084

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR
By the way, are you still in D? You are the earliest order in my spreadsheet.
Just talked to JC and this is what they said

"Alexander (8/27/2021, 11:55:49 AM): Alright, thank you again for your patience here. I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now about to start assembly! Scheduling status currently. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest. I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you. Can I assist with anything else for now?
Me (8/27/2021, 11:56:34 AM): great! So have all the necessary parts arrived?
Alexander (8/27/2021, 11:57:09 AM): It appears to be the case, about to start assembly, congratulations again! "

there seems to be some progress but I am not sure if this is D1?

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Just talked to JC and this is what they said

"Alexander (8/27/2021, 11:55:49 AM): Alright, thank you again for your patience here. I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now about to start assembly! Scheduling status currently. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest. I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you. Can I assist with anything else for now?
Me (8/27/2021, 11:56:34 AM): great! So have all the necessary parts arrived?
Alexander (8/27/2021, 11:57:09 AM): It appears to be the case, about to start assembly, congratulations again! "

there seems to be some progress but I am not sure if this is D1?
Sounds like D1! It's such a shame JC can't even standardize their canned responses.
Sponsored