Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

So you made it past the body vendor? That is awesome news! Congrats! How many days were you in that stage if you don’t mind me asking? I am going on day 5 of installing optional equipment and I am getting antsy...
Thanks! I went into “body vendor” Saturday 8/21, and got my build sheet Tuesday 8/24

Steel8083

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon
8/2 ordered from Gupton got VIN couple days later
JLUR XR
Stingray
3pc hardtop
LED lighting
Cold weather
Steel bumpers
8/12 gathering parts
8/14 all parts gathered awaiting production
Today:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
I take it that's progress?

Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Today:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
If I’m reading it correctly you are now back to the 8/12 status “gathering parts”

Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Today:
Think most of us went back to this status this week, from D1 back to D if I’m correct…my sales rep told me yesterday I’m still in D1 in his system tho 🤷‍♂️

wesjtx

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Ordered mine on 8/23, we shall see what my timeline is like. Hoping it is the 5-8 weeks the dealer quoted......

Sponsored

Bard

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Just curious - how long was yours at the body vendor? That’s where mine is right now.
I checked about a week ago maybe 10 days and it was in paint. They said check back in 2 weeks and checked tonight. I went pretty basic with my build not sure if that helped but I would think it would

vduc1098

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
I checked about a week ago maybe 10 days and it was in paint. They said check back in 2 weeks and checked tonight. I went pretty basic with my build not sure if that helped but I would think it would
Yeah I went pretty basic also.. Actually our builds are pretty similar. Mine has been in the same status, at the Body Vendor/Build Complete, awaiting installation of additional equipment since Monday. Was in paint on the Saturday prior. Just trying to gauge the timeframes.