Sponsored

Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

nofd843

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250 / 2021 JLUXR
Checked with Jeep Chat today... and am bewildered... last week I was told it was being loaded on a train, this week I am being told it is pending installation of additional equipment... I think the person last week misread something.
Sponsored

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR Rubicon Firecracker Red
No new updates today from JC. So I reached out to the dealer to ask about the status and estimated ship date because JC didn't know. From what he is tracking, ship date is 9/8.

So to put it all together for my build:
8/4 - Ordered
8/5 - VIN
8/12- D1
9/8 - Ship (estimated)

I can't take delivery until mid-October so with the 2ish week transit, it will be waiting on me for a couple weeks before I can go get it. At least the Jeep is waiting on me and not the other way around!
I can test drive it for you!! Haha!

Sponsored

Semaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 71 Chevelle 65 mustang
Ok just contacted JC and they are saying, "your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment."
I just checked cryptostickers and stills says nothing found. Is it as up to date as Jeep chat?
I have a 3.6 recon with basically everything.

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
What was wrong with the first 392?
Check engine came on before I left dealership. 02 sensor, PCM module, cylinder head replaced and still nothing. 56 misfires on cold start for cylinder 4. Officially needs a new engine.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
Check engine came on before I left dealership. 02 sensor, PCM module, cylinder head replaced and still nothing. 56 misfires on cold start for cylinder 4. Officially needs a new engine.
Man talk about lucky. If you would of bought it and took off they would of jerked you around replacing engines.

Daug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited and Gladiator
Waiting on my dealer to open so that I can check on making change to my order. Has anyone had luck making a change to their order? My status is still in scheduling / awaiting parts. I thought that I was upgrading the interior when I selected stitched leather but it is actually not. I didn’t realize until now that I lost all the other trim that comes with the regular leather option as well as the passenger center armrest configuration.

SrslyUnfazed

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevrolet Corvette
Waiting on my dealer to open so that I can check on making change to my order. Has anyone had luck making a change to their order? My status is still in scheduling / awaiting parts. I thought that I was upgrading the interior when I selected stitched leather but it is actually not. I didn’t realize until now that I lost all the other trim that comes with the regular leather option as well as the passenger center armrest configuration.
I asked the dealer that I ordered from if I was able to change mine. But they said they couldn't because I was in D status, and I'd have to place a whole new order. Give it a shot, maybe you'll have better luck!