Sponsored

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
I believe all D1’s are non 392’s as previously stated. Spoke to my Stellantis claim rep yesterday who told me 392 XR’s are still awaiting parts. Ordered my original 392 on 11/18/20 and ended up with a certified lemon so my order is supposedly in the highest level of escalation.
What was wrong with the first 392?

GGspartan318

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac G6
Quick update and question for everyone. My 2021 3.6 XR Rubicon has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment! According to JC this could take up to 14 days. Is this the last phase before shipment? Really hoping to see some pics of other XR’s soon!

Vrrooom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Here's an interesting bit of info-

I had ordered a vehicle on 7/27 and forgot the tow package. I realized this on 7/29. I spoke to the dealer, and the dealer called their Jeep rep and was told they can't change the order. So on 7/30 a second order was placed, exactly the same as the first order, but adding the tow package.

According to JC at 9:40am on 8/23- The first order (7/27) is waiting for all parts (D). The second order (7/30) has all parts and is waiting to be assembled (D1). So the vehicle order placed later, with all the same config plus more parts is progressing a bit quicker. I'm just glad the one I want is further along.

I've been tracking both to see how it pans out. This just adds to what has already been said here a dozen times- there is no rhyme or reason as to how scheduling happens, in this case maybe the higher sticker gets priority?

SrslyUnfazed

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevrolet Corvette
Here's an interesting bit of info-

I had ordered a vehicle on 7/27 and forgot the tow package. I realized this on 7/29. I spoke to the dealer, and the dealer called their Jeep rep and was told they can't change the order. So on 7/30 a second order was placed, exactly the same as the first order, but adding the tow package.

According to JC at 9:40am on 8/23- The first order (7/27) is waiting for all parts (D). The second order (7/30) has all parts and is waiting to be assembled (D1). So the vehicle order placed later, with all the same config plus more parts is progressing a bit quicker. I'm just glad the one I want is further along.

I've been tracking both to see how it pans out. This just adds to what has already been said here a dozen times- there is no rhyme or reason as to how scheduling happens, in this case maybe the higher sticker gets priority?
wow...now wondering if I should place a second order... :devil:

Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

My friend just went to purchase a JLUR and found out about the XR package during the order process. Why is the XR package talked about so little? Why did Jeep release so little press about it? I feel like everywhere there were articles, commercials, and pics of the Broncos Sasquatch package. It makes no sense to me.
The Bronco is new and has a lot of pre-orders and hopeful/excited potential buyers. I think this is what is driving the large amount of publicity about the Ford in general, as well as the excitement for the Sasquatch package. Entire YouTube channels focused on keeping up with every update, leak, and speculation have popped up around the brand. I agree though, I feel like the XR package has been swept under the rug in comparison. I would guess that as they start being delivered and the press can get their hands on them it will likely get its moment in the spotlight.

PBosch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
Quick update and question for everyone. My 2021 3.6 XR Rubicon has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment! According to JC this could take up to 14 days. Is this the last phase before shipment? Really hoping to see some pics of other XR’s soon!
WHo did you order through?

SSVi

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Occupation
Extreme metal drummer/ large cat wrangler / gun modder
Ordered 8/19, VIN 8/21. 392XR, $2k below invoice from Ron Sayer out of Idaho Falls. I’ve bought 4 vehicles through them overall (probably why I got such a damned good deal), and they’ve been phenomenal to work with.

Sponsored

vduc1098

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
I emailed Daniel, whose contact info was given on this page. He prices it out with their normal discount, the Treadlightly discount, then finally the Treadlightly and financing discount. Seems to be around 10% under MSRP.
Just got this news from my dealer.
Seems a little ambitious to me,but I’ll take it!!!
12A8672B-0C51-49D4-A543-F9188929A640.jpeg
Ok just contacted JC and they are saying, "your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment."

Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
My weekly JC update lol all parts gathered, waiting to be build 😩lol

jmm11116

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
No new updates today from JC. So I reached out to the dealer to ask about the status and estimated ship date because JC didn't know. From what he is tracking, ship date is 9/8.

So to put it all together for my build:
8/4 - Ordered
8/5 - VIN
8/12- D1
9/8 - Ship (estimated)

I can't take delivery until mid-October so with the 2ish week transit, it will be waiting on me for a couple weeks before I can go get it. At least the Jeep is waiting on me and not the other way around!
Sponsored