Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

That’s what I am thinking too! I have gone through all of the stages in the plant, including 15 days at the body vendor and a regression or two along the way! Now all I need is a northbound jeep transporter....
I agree with your assessment. If you’re already through the build process and have your window sticker, I think you’re getting close to seeing your Jeep.
Sponsored

GGspartan318

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac G6
This process is pretty confusing and is my first time along for the ride. My dealer had an "estimated" ship date of 8/26. According to JC my build was completed on 8/29. Ive been in the Build Completed/moved to storage/pending quality inspections/awaiting shipping assignment stage(depends what JC rep you get) since 8/29. Still do not have an eta and my window sticker is not created yet. I was told by JC(so take it for what its worth) that the window sticker gets created at or around shipping.
You seem to be in the home stretch if you received yours - Congrats!
Thank you! You’re right! It is very confusing! My original ship date was 8/25, then I was told 9/23 later by my dealer. It’s impossible to time these things and JC does not seem to know much about the process either unfortunately. I hope that you get some good news soon too!

GGspartan318

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac G6
I ordered my Hydro Blue JLUR XR on 8/17/21, received a VON number that day and then a VIN number 8/25/21. Received a text from my dealer 9/8/21 with an update saying “It has been sent to the body vendor, which means it is super clsoe to finishing the building process.”
I found my build sheet and window sticker.
That’s all I know :)
Wow! That is an absolutely insane turnaround! Congrats!

Comac90

First Name
Teak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
I ordered my Hydro Blue JLUR XR on 8/17/21, received a VON number that day and then a VIN number 8/25/21. Received a text from my dealer 9/8/21 with an update saying “It has been sent to the body vendor, which means it is super clsoe to finishing the building process.”
Wow! That’s nuts!! Congrats!!! what options did you order besides XR?

I ordered 7/2 (18th ordered based on Membrain and/or Rebel’s data) and I’m still D. JC told me today they were escalating, but I’ve been down that road before with another one - not expecting a whole lot.
T

jpnkc

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Wow! That’s nuts!! Congrats!!! what options did you order besides XR?

I ordered 7/2 (18th ordered based on Membrain and/or Rebel’s data) and I’m still D. JC told me today they were escalating, but I’ve been down that road before with another one - not expecting a whole lot.
T
Nothing overly fancy: trailer towing package, cold weather package (wife needs heated seats) and then body color fenders and top.

Sponsored

PBosch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
I'm too jealous to respond rationally lol

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer

Sponsored