Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Was that the 3.5” lift? How much lift did you actually get? Looks good, now get those 37’s mounted up lol

btw FCA should have just sent my jeep to you for the additional equipment stage. Would have been done a lot faster and maybe I would’ve had mine by now…
🤣🤣 I got ~2” out of the 3.5” lift I need to get an alignment for sure. I’ll be excited to see it on 37s as well
Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

How is everyone’s brakes? Mine seem to work a little less than expected. But I’ve also been driving a 2017 Grand Cherokee for the past 6 weeks waiting on my JL
I’ve got no complaints, but I haven’t driven a regular 4 door rubi enough to have a good comparison.

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
I may have passed it and did not see it but has anyone taken delivery of their 392 Xtreme Recon Rubicon? I have one on order and due to some health issues that happened during Hurricane IDA I have not spoke with my dealer. I am happy with my current 392, and with the way the new Xtreme 392 is equipped will be perfect for my needs.
I ordered the Xtreme 392 Rubicon just shy of 3 weeks ago

I had to switch priorities to a severely flooded basement that was completely finished and had to be gutted completely down to the studs and the carpet yanked up. Actually had The President in our town ( Manville) they drove by so fast and they had to turn off the gas supply to our town because he was driving through. There were several houses and business`s actually blew up from floating gas dryers and hot water heaters. Personally I don`t understand the reasoning behind it, the town was already a disaster and now you shut down main streets and the gas supply. A lot of taxpayers money wasted

vduc1098

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
I may have passed it and did not see it but has anyone taken delivery of their 392 Xtreme Recon Rubicon? I have one on order and due to some health issues that happened during Hurricane IDA I have not spoke with my dealer. I am happy with my current 392, and with the way the new Xtreme 392 is equipped will be perfect for my needs.

I had to switch priorities to a severely flooded basement that was completely finished and had to be gutted completely down to the studs and the carpet yanked up. Actually had The President in our town ( Manville) they drove by so fast and they had to turn off the gas supply to our town because he was driving through. There were several houses and business`s actually blew up from floating gas dryers and hot water heaters. Personally I don`t understand the reasoning behind it, the town was already a disaster and now you shut down main streets and the gas supply. A lot of taxpayers money wasted
Sorry to hear about that. I too got hit pretty hard with IDA. Thankfully my basement isn’t finished and I was able to get mostly everything out in time. Haven’t heard of or seen any 392 deliveries as of yet. Not even sure if they’ve hit the trains yet either.

wesjtx

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Anyone know a good 4wd shop in north dfw that could do my alignment?

4CD1D096-0B5A-4A59-BF57-5376F3CCBBAD.jpeg
Tribe16 should be your first call for a shop. By far the best shop in DFW area and owner Adam is extremely knowledgeable. They can get you fixed up quickly no doubt.

Sponsored

WooPig

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUXRR 392

I’ve not heard of anyone receiving one yet. I ordered a XR392 just over 11 weeks ago and still in D status as of last Friday.

KJiv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 392 XR, 1996 Porsche 911
I’ve not heard of anyone receiving one yet. I ordered a XR392 just over 11 weeks ago and still in D status as of last Friday.
I’ve only seen the one buildsheet and I don’t think that one has a window sticker yet.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

WooPig

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUXRR 392
Here is a 392XR I saw on FB.

84927F7D-840C-4980-9DE9-9AE09459C9DD.jpeg

070F4F50-76E7-4A4D-B397-0C59C9A79E2F.jpeg
i think this is from some sort of Jeep event and is a preproduction model as I don’t think any production models have left the plant yet. Sure hope they start shipping soon tho. Maybe in the next week or so we’ll start seeing some status’ change.

PBosch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
My JLURXR order is moving along. This morning JC said "I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer." Ordered July 2, 2021.

OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
This week is the week. Latest ETA was 9/19-9/24. We know eta's are useless but my ride showed up on Guptons website this morning. Gotta be close. New Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Inventory | Gupton Motors. Doesn't matter. If I'm flying cheap on Allegiant they only fly Thursday/Sundays to Nashville. Sunday is out, closed. Maybe this Thursday..... I know what's going to happen. It gets delivered today and I book a much too expensive flight to music city tomorrow :) Just kidding. My first original order was 5/15. I can wait a few more days to fly $43 one way. I just want that pic of her sitting on the dealers lot. All of my accessories have arrived and it's still warm enough to go naked for a few weeks :)
Sponsored