Will_Jeep

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2108 JKU Sahara, Black 2016 Mercedes CLS400
Vehicle Showcase
Just had my 2nd Jeep Wave oil change (5qts) and 5 tire rotation, at no extra cost. Last time I was there, they also did the v41 recall, installed correctly.

I'm happy with my dealer, Akins, Winder, GA.
Sponsored

Wjsan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Granite
I would've expected this thread to be on the least commented list. It's kind of like the thread to compliment your IRS agent or your yelp review of a colonoscopy.

Then I realized eventually the compliments would shift to gripes. There's no stopping it!

Ha ha, it's good to hear at least one dealership is putting in 5 quarts (at least on the print out).

I have yet to have a good service experience. The best I can hope for is "we were unable to replicate the issues".

Ok, once they did fix the issue of my windshield not being seated right at the factory and my right pull was mostly corrected by them pulling and re inserting a fuse. .. Huh? I'll take it as a win.
I just had my first colonoscopy and left them an excellent review. Pleasant, attentive, informative they made an unpleasant experience as hassle free as possible. And I am hopeful that the service department at my dealership will be as wonderful for my Jeep, as they have been servicing my Dodge Charger for years. This is the third vehicle we have purchased from this dealership and they have been great. The problem that is outside their control is WHERE IS MY JEEP!

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I just had my first colonoscopy and left them an excellent review. Pleasant, attentive, informative they made an unpleasant experience as hassle free as possible. And I am hopeful that the service department at my dealership will be as wonderful for my Jeep, as they have been servicing my Dodge Charger for years. This is the third vehicle we have purchased from this dealership and they have been great. The problem that is outside their control is WHERE IS MY JEEP!
Any dealership experience that gets compared to having a colonoscopy provides a unique perspective in itself...! :LOL: