Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392, Hydro blue
Occupation
Chief Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
I would do the metal cloak system, hands down again. AEV was too stiff for off roading in my opinion. Ive owned 2 full AEV jeeps in the past.
Sponsored

Bluewaveaudio

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392, Hydro blue
Occupation
Chief Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the kind words above. We are excited to have a 392 in the shop at the moment. Doing some test fitting of certain parts and will be driving away with some Fox 2.5 DSC shocks and our springs. Very nice Jeep thats for sure. If you have any 392 suspension questions, shoot us a message!
are you with accu tune?

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Stay far away. Unless you have a ponytail and are on YouTube...
Their springs worked well for me on both my JLU and Gladiator diesel. What’s the hate ? Also liked their rockers on my JLUR. Got all of it from Northridge.

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
Their springs worked well for me on both my JLU and Gladiator diesel. What’s the hate ? Also liked their rockers on my JLUR. Got all of it from Northridge.
Read more than a few less than enthused reviews of their Double Throwdown kits. I’d personally go with something else but that’s just me. YMMV

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Read more than a few less than enthused reviews of their Double Throwdown kits. I’d personally go with something else but that’s just me. YMMV
I’ll google. I’ve never really done full kits from companies for the most part ( for better or worse ).

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
I’ll google. I’ve never really done full kits from companies for the most part ( for better or worse ).
There’s a recent thread in the diesel section where someone installed a double throw down kit, Dana 60s and 40s and had to take the Jeep to more than 1 shop to get the kit to work right because it was not right the way Eco had it setup. Can’t remember the thread off the top of my head but it should be over there or in the build section

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
Does anybody have a complete kit out currently?

Outrun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Thanks for the kind words above. We are excited to have a 392 in the shop at the moment. Doing some test fitting of certain parts and will be driving away with some Fox 2.5 DSC shocks and our springs. Very nice Jeep thats for sure. If you have any 392 suspension questions, shoot us a message!
Oh yeah!

BCMgunner

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 on 37” KO2s
Brining this thread to the top.

MetalCloak had told me full 392 Kit by end of June, but here we are almost in August. Still waiting for someone to put a kit out.

Anyone have any leads??

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brining this thread to the top.

MetalCloak had told me full 392 Kit by end of June, but here we are almost in August. Still waiting for someone to put a kit out.

Anyone have any leads??
I'm sure their kit will be worth waiting for. Friend of mine just decided to move forward with other options and did:

- Fox 3.0" IBP shocks
- Fox bump stops
- Currie aluminum arms w/ JJ's (upper/lower)
- Currie Adj Track Bars
- Currie Sway bars
- EVO plush springs (3.5") -- diesel version

I'm intending (for a little while) to keep mine pretty stock with larger tires (39" KO2's) for Moab for some additional ground clearance. Will probably trim the liners. We'll see how it does and go from there.

BCMgunner

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 on 37” KO2s
I'm sure their kit will be worth waiting for. Friend of mine just decided to move forward with other options and did:

- Fox 3.0" IBP shocks
- Fox bump stops
- Currie aluminum arms w/ JJ's (upper/lower)
- Currie Adj Track Bars
- Currie Sway bars
- EVO plush springs (3.5") -- diesel version

I'm intending (for a little while) to keep mine pretty stock with larger tires (39" KO2's) for Moab for some additional ground clearance. Will probably trim the liners. We'll see how it does and go from there.
Any word on how it rides? From what I gather, the big unknown is the spring rate and dampening for the front end.

Metalcloak peeps had mentioned to me that the front end is actually heavier enough than the diesel to require specifically tuned springs.

Everything else, should be fairly standard Rubicon kit.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any word on how it rides? From what I gather, the big unknown is the spring rate and dampening for the front end.

Metalcloak peeps had mentioned to me that the front end is actually heavier enough than the diesel to require specifically tuned springs.

Everything else, should be fairly standard Rubicon kit.
I’ll post once I know. He’s still waiting on parts. I’d believe that though.

SSVi

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Occupation
Extreme metal drummer/ large cat wrangler / gun modder
I’ll wait for Metal Cloak. I had a full teraflex kit on my 2016 JK and put a metal cloak 2.5” on my 2019 JLU to fit 38s…man…night and day difference.

texasbryan

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392; 2018 JLUR (sold); 2016 JKU (sold)
I’ll wait for Metal Cloak. I had a full teraflex kit on my 2016 JK and put a metal cloak 2.5” on my 2019 JLU to fit 38s…man…night and day difference.
What differences did you notice? I had a Teraflex lift on my 2018 JLUR with the adjustable falcon shocks. Seemed like a great kit, but it was pretty stiff even on the softest setting.
Sponsored