Performance Lift - JL

Jkohler

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl rubicon 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017 ram 3500
I wouldn't be surprised if they don't have there lift to show at the Easter jeep safari.
Sponsored

aqualung

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep JKU
We are hard at work developing properly engineered JL products. While we may be a little on the silent side right now, the wait will be worth it! We are starting with a blank sheet on all JL product rather than simply throwing existing mentality and product design at the JL. The JL platform is completely different from the JK and has very unique parameters that deserve a new approach.

We are definitely excited about our new direction on this platform!
Our product development list involves everything that you have come to expect from TeraFlex, and we are working through a priority list of items. Exact market timing is difficult to estimate, but we are anticipating to have the core products ready by late spring. Stay tuned!
I can’t wait. I just want to run 33s this time around with some good suspension articulation. Your 2.5 lift in my JKU with sport arms monster track bars was awesome! Can’t wait.

Teraflex never let me down with JK products! Definitely worth the wait for anyone wanting to tweak the JL for increased suspension performance.
For sure! I just want a 1” performance lift for my Sport JLU. I’m going smaller with 33s this time.

Was going to go with the Mopar lift, but was really happy with a TeraFlex kit on my early model JK......So going to wait and see what they come out with.
Just make sure your springs aren’t Bowing. There’s a known issue that they changed the seating for the springs and they don’t sit right.

Mopar 2” JL lift

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...rum.com/showthread.php?t=2219353&share_type=t

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
We are hard at work developing properly engineered JL products. While we may be a little on the silent side right now, the wait will be worth it! We are starting with a blank sheet on all JL product rather than simply throwing existing mentality and product design at the JL. The JL platform is completely different from the JK and has very unique parameters that deserve a new approach.

We are definitely excited about our new direction on this platform!
Our product development list involves everything that you have come to expect from TeraFlex, and we are working through a priority list of items. Exact market timing is difficult to estimate, but we are anticipating to have the core products ready by late spring. Stay tuned!
@TeraFlex Suspensions Any updates or, information you can share? Quite a few of us just moved into D1,and have a mid April eta, would love to spend some money on a Teraflex lift!

Jkohler

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cypher I stopped in to teraflex last Monday to see about a lift for the JL. They said just be patient. I even asked if they would be showing it off at the Easter jeep safari. They said no it isn't ready it should be early summer when there ready to show it off.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Cypher I stopped in to teraflex last Monday to see about a lift for the JL. They said just be patient. I even asked if they would be showing it off at the Easter jeep safari. They said no it isn't ready it should be early summer when there ready to show it off.
Thanks for the update. I am ok waiting until theirs is released as long as it’s before fall. I wanted to spend some time stock with 35’s to see how I like it, but after watching the difference the B.B. made on the videos in Chinamans gulch I plan to do a small lift with better shocks. I would love to run the setup from the sandstorm concept, but my guess is that would be big money.

Sponsored

xpsruler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sport
I'm still debating between aftermarket and Mopar. I've heard really good things about Teraflex and was pretty impressed seeing a video tour of their facility.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I'm still debating between aftermarket and Mopar. I've heard really good things about Teraflex and was pretty impressed seeing a video tour of their facility.
Originally I was 100% in for Mopar, but with some of the issues I am now looking at others.

Sponsored

JLU_rubi18!

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep SRT Red Vapor, 2015 Jeep GC High Altitude Hemi 4x4
Heard they may have some more information in the next couple days.

Jkohler

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went to the off-road show in Salt Lake City last weekend. The guy from Teraflex told me there 2.5” kit probably won’t be out for at lest a month or so

seals02

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Any updates on release estimates? Was trying to decide hold out for Teraflex vs go with RK now. @TeraFlex Suspensions
Sponsored