1.5” Coil Lift

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
Synergy has a 1" spring available. Seems like a good idea would be those, Dynatrac Fox shocks and if you need an extra .5" you can throw a level spacer on there.
Link?

Never mind, I found them. Won’t work. That’s 1” for a 4 door. For the 2 door, their 2”. Judging by pics, looks like at least 2.5” on a 2 door Rubicon. Looks like a roller skate with 35’s
Sponsored

Andrew05LJR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Link?

Never mind, I found them. Won’t work. That’s 1” for a 4 door. For the 2 door, their 2”. Judging by pics, looks like at least 2.5” on a 2 door Rubicon. Looks like a roller skate with 35’s
Their picture is of a sport so take that into consideration. They said in their thread about their 2" kit, the 2 door sport got 2.5". The 1" on a 2 door should probably net 1.5"

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Their picture is of a sport so take that into consideration. They said in their thread about their 2" kit, the 2 door sport got 2.5". The 1" on a 2 door should probably net 1.5"
I found a pic with their 2” on a 2 door Rubicon. Looked really tall, disproportionate on 35’s.

Andrew05LJR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I found a pic with their 2” on a 2 door Rubicon. Looked really tall, disproportionate on 35’s.
In my opinion, any lift on a Rubicon with 35s seems disproportionate. So I agree.

If you’re looking for more travel and staying at 35s, maybe staying stock with longer shocks and better control arms would be the ticket

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Link?

Our 2-door 2" springs, 8863-10 fronts and 8864-10 rears, give 2" of lift on a 2-door Rubicon. They will give a bit more lift on a non-Rubicon like the base blue sport on our website. I don't think there are any pictures out yet of these springs on a 2-door Rubicon. I'm curious where you saw that.
If you want anything less than 2" on a 2-door, take-offs from another model is probably a better choice.

Sponsored

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Our 2-door 2" springs, 8863-10 fronts and 8864-10 rears, give 2" of lift on a 2-door Rubicon. They will give a bit more lift on a non-Rubicon like the base blue sport on our website. I don't think there are any pictures out yet of these springs on a 2-door Rubicon. I'm curious where you saw that.
If you want anything less than 2" on a 2-door, take-offs from another model is probably a better choice.
That would be great for 37’s, but is too much for 35’s. Looks out of whack. A nice set of 1-1.5” springs for a two door sure would be nice.

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Sponsored

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Sorry, I take that back. 37's don't fit well on a non-Rubicon at 2" of lift. Sure, they can work for street use, but if you articulate they will run into everything. You also need lower backspace wheels or wheel spacers.

Dave3196

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
Occupation
Automotive
Sorry, I take that back. 37's don't fit well on a non-Rubicon at 2" of lift. Sure, they can work for street use, but if you articulate they will run into everything. You also need lower backspace wheels or wheel spacers.
Chris,
A few questions about the new 1" four door springs. The info mentions a better weight capacity than the stock springs. I have a 2019 JLUR with a winch so my first question is, would I need a 1/2" spacer with your 1" springs or are the springs able to handle the extra weight? Also, is there anything else you recommend with just a 1" lift? Shock extensions?

Thank you.

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Chris,
A few questions about the new 1" four door springs. The info mentions a better weight capacity than the stock springs. I have a 2019 JLUR with a winch so my first question is, would I need a 1/2" spacer with your 1" springs or are the springs able to handle the extra weight? Also, is there anything else you recommend with just a 1" lift? Shock extensions?

Thank you.
The springs you are referring to will give 1" of lift on a 4 door, but they were designed as 2" springs for 2-doors. The fitment just works out that they give less lift on a 4 door. We will not have a suspension system based around 1" of lift because the numbers do not work out.

The primary spring rate did go up, but not substantially as lighter spring rates will always ride and articulate better. Controlling the ride needs to be done by the shocks, not the springs.

The problem you are going to run into trying to run our 1" springs on a 4-door is they require 2" of bump stop spacing. You are going to lose wheel travel because of this. If this is not a concern, you can definitely run them, just know that you will be compromising to do so.

If you are looking for a minimal lift to run larger tires and support some extra weight, that is what our Starter System is designed for. It retains the stock shocks and ride quality and can be upgraded with our geometry correction components such as our adjustable front lower control arms, front adjustable track bar, and rear track bar relocation bracket The front lower control arms are available now and the other components are coming soon and will be released as part of our Stage 1 System.

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Lift height doesn't affect tire clearance. Bump stop spacing, wheel backspacing, and shock length do.

Keycub

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon
Aaand I flipped like a politician. Got tired of waiting. Ordered the 1.5” spacer lift with some TeraFlex add ons since no one will make us a 1.5” spring lift.
What add ons did you use?
Sponsored