Patience!!

Woody77

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica
Someone help me with my impatience. I ordered my jeep wrangler on April 2nd and have had the same status for almost 3 weeks. All materials are gathered and ready to build, it should start the building process very soon. How long has anyone stayed in the D1 status? I wish I could forget about it but I'm just so excited!!
Sponsored

Gurk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 21 JL Hemi Sold: JL, JK, TJ, XJ
Occupation
IT Infrastructure Security
Someone help me with my impatience. I ordered my jeep wrangler on April 2nd and have had the same status for almost 3 weeks. All materials are gathered and ready to build, it should start the building process very soon. How long has anyone stayed in the D1 status? I wish I could forget about it but I'm just so excited!!
Woody,
I suggest focusing on something else. There are production delays, details of which you can find around the forum, so don't make yourself nuts. Hope that helps?

desmo2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 TJ '97-'11. '21 billet silver JLR
Ordered 2-door manual 3.6 Rubicon, in D1 since 3/17/21.
This is not uncommon. I have an estimated ship date of 4/29, and another 10-14 days for shipment. My dealer told me on 3/17 to expect 6-8 weeks for delivery. That will probably be the case.

Sparty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Sold) 04 TJ, 21 JTR, 21 JLR
1 missing part can delay a build....and with the current situation with industries across the board, I would expect delays to happen.

As previously mentioned - I would focus on something else. It's kinda of like flying/airports - you have zero control of the situation

OP
OP

Woody77

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica
Ordered 2-door manual 3.6 Rubicon, in D1 since 3/17/21.
This is not uncommon. I have an estimated ship date of 4/29, and another 10-14 days for shipment. My dealer told me on 3/17 to expect 6-8 weeks for delivery. That will probably be the case.
Thank you

Sponsored

OP
OP

Woody77

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica
1 missing part can delay a build....and with the current situation with industries across the board, I would expect delays to happen.

As previously mentioned - I would focus on something else. It's kinda of like flying/airports - you have zero control of the situation
Thank you!

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
We ordered in June of last year and had our 2020 order turn into a 2021 MY. Over 5 months from order to delivery. Even if you have to wait that long or longer, it’ll be worth it.

Now is a good time to research online and find deals for stuff you’re going to want once you have your Jeep. Particularly since A LOT of things seem to be out of stock/on back order.

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
If you want therapy go look in the Canada or Australia forums. At least Australia can blame RHD and the boat ride.

I'm probably closer to Toledo than you are and I'll be waiting minimum 4 months from my order date of March 31, some Canadians have waited 7+ months.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Woody77

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica
If you want therapy go look in the Canada or Australia forums. At least Australia can blame RHD and the boat ride.

I'm probably closer to Toledo than you are and I'll be waiting minimum 4 months from my order date of March 31, some Canadians have waited 7+ months.
Yikes!

NotMyHubbysJeep

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4-door Bright White 2021
I ordered a Sport S, 04/01/21. (in "D" status... all parts have arrived, scheduled to build)
My therapy is to purchase add ons for a jeep i dont own yet. Rubi wheels, Rubi rock rails.
LOL

Signed, Impatient too

OP
OP

Woody77

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica
I ordered a Sport S, 04/01/21. (in "D" status... all parts have arrived, scheduled to build)
My therapy is to purchase add ons for a jeep i dont own yet. Rubi wheels, Rubi rock rails.
LOL

Signed, Impatient too

Would love to see if you get any different updates soon. Thank you for your response.

MMalone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4XE White
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Relax as I/we were told...Order some Mods! It could be worse. A group of us (6) got caught in the Virus shut down... we were in D1 for almost (3) months... (1 week after build, parking lot and on rail to travel... and 2 of those weeks only 90 miles away from me/dealer... We found sometimes the status code were incorrect, not update. But again as we were told by other members... You will have a Jeep soon... and Happy Days for you...

Mgg253

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
If it makes you feel better I put my order in 3/26.... dealer gave me a VIN 2.5 weeks later but the tracker can’t find it. I’m curious what may cause a delay like that, but I also have a perfectly nice Grand Cherokee that works just fine. If anyone else has insight to how dealerships work and what might cause that, let me know... if not catch me camping/overlanding the weekends in ol trusty
Jeep Wrangler JL Patience!! 23BE0B84-BD30-4F96-90AF-42A7AC8397D8
Sponsored