Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Yea Woody we all went through it. I ordered a new Jeep twice. Iā€™d watch every YouTube video and read up on it every day. I even downloaded and read the ownerā€™s manual without having the Jeep yet. I liked being in the waiting room of this forum. Youā€™re in there with hundreds of other people just as excited or frustrated as you.

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Hate to break it to you, but it just gets worse.

When my build was in D1 I was all zen-like and only contacted jeep chat once a week for updates. Now that my build is complete, inspection passed, and its in this mystery shipping stage with no ETA still. Just knowing it exists now, and is finished and waiting...Im on Jeepchat daily...and my zen state has changed to gimme gimme gimme!

It does help coming on here and finding others like yourself that are waiting too...kinda like group therapy :)

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hate to break it to you, but it just gets worse.

When my build was in D1 I was all zen-like and only contacted jeep chat once a week for updates. Now that my build is complete, inspection passed, and its in this mystery shipping stage with no ETA still. Just knowing it exists now, and is finished and waiting...Im on Jeepchat daily...and my zen state has changed to gimme gimme gimme!

It does help coming on here and finding others like yourself that are waiting too...kinda like group therapy :)
This, x 100.

There's no doubt that the 6 months of waiting for my jeep to be built was hard, but it was NOTHING compared to the last three days, knowing that she's sitting in the train yard, AND I CAN'T HAVE HER YET!!!! AAAH!!!

OP
OP

Woody77

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica
Yea Woody we all went through it. I ordered a new Jeep twice. Iā€™d watch every YouTube video and read up on it every day. I even downloaded and read the ownerā€™s manual without having the Jeep yet. I liked being in the waiting room of this forum. Youā€™re in there with hundreds of other people just as excited or frustrated as you.
I think I have watched all the you tube videos too!! Lol

Sponsored

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-door Wrangler Rubicon (ordered 4/3/21)
- Plotting out trails new and old that I'm planning on hitting to test the new Jeep out
- Read through the new Jeep owner's manual

If you're financing, this is also a great time to shop around for the best rates.

Also a great opportunity to look around for local Jeep clubs and meet new folks.

And, finally... hang out on the forum and whine with the rest of us in the Order Tracking thread. ;)

Welcome to the club!
Excellent suggestions. I downloaded the "Badge of Honor" application for my cell phone and was able to sign up (now that I have a VIN). Then I spent time trying to figure out what trails I will check out to get a few Badge of Honor badges. I have not yet downloaded the owner's manual. When I do, that should be good to keep me pacified for a few days...

631_Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon with 8 speed and 3.6L Pentastar without eTorque
Someone help me with my impatience. I ordered my jeep wrangler on April 2nd and have had the same status for almost 3 weeks. All materials are gathered and ready to build, it should start the building process very soon. How long has anyone stayed in the D1 status? I wish I could forget about it but I'm just so excited!!
This may take a while due to shortages in the Electronics Industry also. Nothing you can do but wait unfortunately.

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
Someone help me with my impatience. I ordered my jeep wrangler on April 2nd and have had the same status for almost 3 weeks. All materials are gathered and ready to build, it should start the building process very soon. How long has anyone stayed in the D1 status? I wish I could forget about it but I'm just so excited!!
It's tough!! It took me nine weeks to get mine!! Picked it up a few weeks ago and it really is worth the wait!

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
If it makes you feel better I put my order in 3/26.... dealer gave me a VIN 2.5 weeks later but the tracker canā€™t find it. Iā€™m curious what may cause a delay like that, but I also have a perfectly nice Grand Cherokee that works just fine. If anyone else has insight to how dealerships work and what might cause that, let me know... if not catch me camping/overlanding the weekends in ol trusty
23BE0B84-BD30-4F96-90AF-42A7AC8397D8.jpeg
Ive been eyeing the GC. affordable and great towing capacity. A GC with towing package and offroad package and of course keep my 2 door wrangler.

Just bought a Camry last year tho, so itd be pretty tough to convince the wife since I bought the Camry for its reliability. We live in LA so having the camry is a huge city freeway perk.

Last edited:

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Patience is necessary with FCA. Take it as a learning experience. You will need it when the jeep spends days or weeks on warranty claims at the dealer.

Sponsored

Mgg253

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Ive been eyeing the GC. affordable and great towing capacity. A GC with towing package and offroad package and of course keep my 2 door wrangler.

Just bought a Camry last year tho, so itd be pretty tough to convince the wife since I bought the Camry for its reliability. We live in LA so having the camry is a huge city freeway perk.
I have the overland summit with every bell and whistle available except the hemi. If I could go back Iā€™d get the hemi but that said it still has decent towing capacity and the 3.6 does MUCH better on gas mileage. I love it but with the 4xe on order, sheā€™s for sale šŸ™ƒšŸ¤£.

Tom R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon, 2016 Audi S4
Ordered my mine (Rubicon, 2 door, Manual) on 2/4. It arrived on 4/13.

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Oh my gosh I hit the paint stage!!! Yayyyy!
Awesome! Mine went through paint, framing, inspection, body vendor in like 4 days. Itll likely be pretty quick for you. The next waiting stage is shipping...

OP
OP

Woody77

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica
Awesome! Mine went through paint, framing, inspection, body vendor in like 4 days. Itll likely be pretty quick for you. The next waiting stage is shipping...
Maybe ours will be on the same truck!
Sponsored