Park much?

Lou Bunn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
I wash my face with Lava soap, shave in the shower with a cheap razor and cut what's left of my hair myself - with the clippers we use on our dogs.
Sponsored

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
This feed is absolutely hilarious! I went from my full sized Silverado w/no backup camera to my 19 JLUR and I spend twice as much time lining it up the camera + horrible mirrors screws me up every time! But, I'm not complaining it's more time I can spend in the Jeep;)! I'm sure once I get the lines of the hood to fender figured out it'll be OK!

Sponsored

OP
OP
blessidsoul12

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
Can't say I have any problems parking straight in. I do normally back in though.
What do you mean 'back in?' You mean you park with the front of your Jeep facing forward out of the parking stall? I don't understand. Do you have to sit in the front passenger seat to do that?

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Can't park it straight at all. The front is a bit more narrow than the back. If parked perfectly straight, the distance between the parking lines of the spot and the front tires will be longer than between these lines and the back tires. Nightmare for us perfectionists :)
The body is more narrow in front, but the axels should be the same width. So if you were dead even in a parking spot the space from the tires to the line would be even all around

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
I thought we had Jeeps and just park anywhere we please... :jk: :like:

RMojitoJL Crawling.jpg

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
I wash my face with Lava soap, shave in the shower with a cheap razor and cut what's left of my hair myself - with the clippers we use on our dogs.
I bathe in Paraguayan spring water harvested by virgins, heated by a fire using the finest 500 year old cedars money can buy. The water is perfumed by organic lavender harvested from the south of New Zealand by dwarves wearing kilts and wooden clogs.
My hair is treated with the finest sperm whale oil harvested by the Japanese in the cool arctic waters of the North. I am served shark fin AND bird's nest soup from bowls made of 24k gold with diamond inlays in the rim.

w1tcpas.gif

P.S. - I can do this all day.

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
I bathe in Paraguayan spring water harvested by virgins, heated by a fire using the finest 500 year old cedars money can buy. The water is perfumed by organic lavender harvested from the south of New Zealand by dwarves wearing kilts and wooden clogs.
My hair is treated with the finest sperm whale oil harvested by the Japanese in the cool arctic waters of the North. I am served shark fin AND bird's nest soup from bowls made of 24k gold with diamond inlays in the rim.

w1tcpas.gif

Apparently.

OP
OP
blessidsoul12

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban

w1tcpas.gif

I'm glad you followed up with "whale oil."