First Name
Ashton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
Love it. I know the feeling, I just left OR as well. You and I have shot many of the same places I see. I'm still technically in the PNW just have to get out and explore.
Yeah, I miss it every day:(. I feel like everywhere within 5 hours of the Bay Area is a freaking Disneyland levels of populated.
Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
I've been paid to play guitar and bass.
Jumbos.jpg
basses.jpg

I've also been paid for photos I shot while doing human rights work in El Salvador and Guatemala. Several of them appeared in an exhibit at the Smithsonian.
fmln_guard.jpg

I dont know if it's exactly creative, but...22 years ago, I established a shelter to rehab and place unwanted parrots, and it's rated in the top 10 in the US.
BT1_2440.jpg

Chipe

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
I make "bean to bar" chocolate. I get the beans from S. American, C. America or other places, roast them, crack them, winnow them, grind them, conch them, then from that I make chocolate: milk, dark, white, and everything in between: dark and milk coated caramel, peanut butter nugget, PB chocolate, orange chocolate, raspberry, strawberry, nougat, peanut clusters, almond clusters, macadamia clusters;

It's pretty good, and I do not sell it for profit. I give it all to my church where I am the priest and we sell it to support our food pantry that feeds over 100 people a week and gives out over 2000 pounds of food a week. :)

Chip's Chocolates Butterfly Smaller.jpg

Sponsored

BbyGrlJJ

First Name
Jamie Lynne
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tiktok.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Other talents... hmm...
Well my sons car started leaking coolant.. having Jeeps we had to do a bit of searching on where to start troubleshooting Mazda engines.. Growing up I was always in the garage with my dad working on cars, four wheelers & helping him build Harleys! (Some of my favorite memories) :like:
So - after the research, found the part & got my hands dirty helping him replace the Water Outlet! Had fun teaching him what do with the asshole bolts you can't see or get & then putting it all back together!

So working on Engines & teaching my son along the way added to resume of long jack of trades lists :) :like::)

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
SFW talent is photography, wish I could afford to make it a profession instead of just a hobby.... a few pics below or look up “The art of being lost - travel photography” on FB...I just put up the page a couple of weeks ago but adding pics every few days, be nice to have a few likes to keep me motivated...

A31B8E1A-43EF-4CFF-A7F7-19EEB8A5D239.jpeg

ED3D056A-4F9E-407C-9BAF-AF03BF90CF28.jpeg

39E3A577-204D-4631-A688-6B174B9A12B2.jpeg

15F0C927-475F-4AE4-8842-81DD50D0FAA8.jpeg

Gummiente62

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gummiente62.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport, 97 C5 Corvette, 03 HD FXD
Occupation
Retired
Was a spec trade in the Army and used those skill sets to launch my second career as a Millwright. Made a lot of neat stuff and obsolete parts from scratch using stainless steel, UHMW, aluminum and other materials. I consider it art, just in a different medium.

I also have ridden and wrenched on bikes for 37yrs, yadda, yadda. I'm also an on again/off again drummer since I was 15, last band I was in was 5yrs ago.

00Sebby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ex-auto quality engr & mgt. Now just enjoy life.
My primary talent is I fix things. I am a great problem solver and have always have been good at it... usually without instruction. It started with cars when I was 15. I completely disassembled and rebuilt a '69 Z/28 including the engine using only a Haynes manual for the engine. I've done all maintenance and repairs on the 38 vehicles I have owned, all of my home maintenance and renovations except stuff like roofing. I've repaired HVAC units, plumbing, wiring, lawn mowers, garage door openers, friends cars, etc. etc. This spring and early summer, I single-handedly renovated our home of 15 years complete with drywall repair & paint, 2200 sqft of new hardwood flooring, new tubs & plumbing fixtures, deck & beer garden, window replacement, etc.

This talent transitioned into my career as I also fix businesses. I am a consultant and work with businesses all over the country to improve their business & manufacturing processes, management systems, and their people. I also train corporations and teach college classes on how to "fix things". People ask what I do and I answer. "I fix stuff."

I also try to take really good iPhone photos and drink really good beers.:beer:

IMG_0592.jpeg

Sponsored

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
I do a lot of 3D art for fun

Jeep Wrangler JL Other talents? ddr8z3u-27429a47-964a-49d0-8eaa-df44694e4fae

SSBattalion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
A great Graphic Designer, have done work for many in the Jeep industry. If you need work done, feel free to message me!

RobAmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 3.0L Turbo Diesel Rubicon
I do lots of wildlife photography

49167570883_3d5d2500ec_h.jpg
Proud of the catch by A & R Photography, on Flickr

32185940257_33a8051c36_h.jpg
Resplendent Quetzal by A & R Photography, on Flickr

47949502162_2961cdcef7_h.jpg
Sitting by the den by A & R Photography, on Flickr

I also have some Masonry Skills as that is my business

Jeep Wrangler JL Other talents? IMG_2638

I dabble with some wood projects too, here is something I made for my wife with a router

Jeep Wrangler JL Other talents? IMG_2603

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
Procrastination
Overreacting
and being a sarcastic Ahole are some of my many talents.

I also Draw, do photography, can figure out how to fix or build anything.

But my best talent is common sense, I say it is a talent now because many people lack it.
It's on the endangered species list! Newer generation doesn't seem to have the correct DNA to continue the talent.
Sponsored