First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Mojito!
Occupation
Retired
I placed my order at the dealer mid-May (southern Oregon). Rubicon JL Mojito! 4dr. I was told there are restrictions on orders placed and they would not get picked up the first week of June. Come June, it was not picked up. I was told that no Rubicon orders were picked up in June anywhere along the West Coast. For July, the orders were postponed until the second week due to the Holiday. I have spec sheets showing restrictions on the Rubicon, the tires and the steel bumper.
In addition to known issues, are there anticipated additional issues with the new looming trade war with China?
Sponsored

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
I placed my order at the dealer mid-May (southern Oregon). Rubicon JL Mojito! 4dr. I was told there are restrictions on orders placed and they would not get picked up the first week of June. Come June, it was not picked up. I was told that no Rubicon orders were picked up in June anywhere along the West Coast. For July, the orders were postponed until the second week due to the Holiday. I have spec sheets showing restrictions on the Rubicon, the tires and the steel bumper.
In addition to known issues, are there anticipated additional issues with the new looming trade war with China?
Not sure how restrictions go, if it’s a per dealer thing based on their allocation but Mojito JLUR’s are being built and delivered based on orders I see at JeepGarage where I’m tracking my order.

Also, not sure what you mean by “picked up”. If you placed an order that long ago, your dealer actually ordered it, you would have had a VON (vehicle order number) and a VIN a few days after the order was placed. Ask your dealer for a VIN then chat with Jeep (Jeep Chat) to see what the status is. If you don’t have a VON or VIN your dealer is likely playing games with you.

lsp408

First Name
Li
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUS
I placed order for JLUR today. My dealer told me there is some sort of restriction on Rubicon and probably get pickup sometimes August.

Bleep

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 FIESTA!
I ordered a pretty well fully loaded manual JLUR May 13th from Dennis Dillon without any issues. Scheduled to start being built this week... supposedly. .

SerNimble

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
I ordered a loaded out Sting-Gray Rubicon in NW Washington on June 30th. Had a VIN # on July 3rd. Currently sitting in D1 status.

I was told there was a Steel Bumper restriction when I ordered, but it apparently cleared immediately.

I agree with Wrangles. If your dealer can't show you a VON, then they likely haven't placed the order yet.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MooseMob

MooseMob

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Mojito!
Occupation
Retired
I ordered a loaded out Sting-Gray Rubicon in NW Washington on June 30th. Had a VIN # on July 3rd. Currently sitting in D1 status.

I was told there was a Steel Bumper restriction when I ordered, but it apparently cleared immediately.

I agree with Wrangles. If your dealer can't show you a VON, then they likely haven't placed the order yet.
2 door or 4 door?

nobleman

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK Wrangler
I ordered a 2.0 in March. still nothing but the run around