Sponsored

Mojito ordering question

powderboarder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Sonic
I am not sure if anyone has order Mojito yet, but was wondering if you can order with black cloth seats.

I guess I already have a backup plan of going with hellayella in case. My brother also offered to have new seat covers made where he works at Irvin. Would be awesome to get the Renegade trailhawk trail pattern made for the JL.
Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Mojito and hella yella can't be ordered yet.

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired

Jrauck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Check out the official Mojito post for updates. As I said in that post, I was just told today by the dealer that March 1st you can order the Mojito colored jeep.
Also according to an official email sent to the dealer, it looks like they will be offering the black seats on the Mojito jeep, although the dealer is going to find out for sure on Monday.
Here's a link to the post https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/mojito-wrangler-jl-club.2486/page-11

OP
OP

powderboarder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Sonic
Check out the official Mojito post for updates. As I said in that post, I was just told today by the dealer that March 1st you can order the Mojito colored jeep.
Also according to an official email sent to the dealer, it looks like they will be offering the black seats on the Mojito jeep, although the dealer is going to find out for sure on Monday.
Here's a link to the post https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/mojito-wrangler-jl-club.2486/page-11
Thanks do much for this information!

Sponsored

clowersd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 ordering wrangler rubicon JL Majito
I emailed the Jeep directly because I wanted the red dash and black leather seats with Mojito and they emailed back and said that Mojito would only be available with the silver/gray dash and Tan leather but could get black cloth.

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
I emailed the Jeep directly because I wanted the red dash and black leather seats with Mojito and they emailed back and said that Mojito would only be available with the silver/gray dash and Tan leather but could get black cloth.
Was that just for the Rubicon or across all Model lines?

clowersd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 ordering wrangler rubicon JL Majito
I only ask about the rubicon so I don't know on the the other lines.

cooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Jeeps
Going on Jeep.com, Mohito JL Sport only comes in black interior. Dealer said Mohito won't be available and I'm not sure if that was a ploy just to get me to buy what they had in the lot...this was 3 weeks ago (Apr 28th)
Sponsored