Sponsored

Oracle surface mount halos... Warning.

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2-Dr
This all started when Crayola started adding crayons to the box. Salmon is a fish, pumpkin makes great pies, peach is a fruit, rain forest is a dang rain forest, and nobody knows what the hell burnt sienna is. These were never supposed to be colors.

Fast forward to 2021, and white is blue. Outstanding.

Foster1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS

ItsNo4RE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willys/17 Ram 1500
Sorry to hear that you are unahppy with the color temperature of our product. Our white is in fact a cool white color which emits a small amount of blue. We have seen no concerns from law enforcement on this product.

Also, we send all products with information to test the product prior to installing it. This is where you can determine the color, output, and satisfaction without actually installing it. If you are unhappy you have 30 days to refund the parts, which we cover shipping back.

We have reached out to you on this matter via email, and will continue to communicate that way.
I hope you guys make this right... I'm planning on buying the oculus lights and this is making me nervous about doing business with you guys.

Sponsored

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 2018 CX-5, 2020 RAM 1500 BTS
Wow, I am in the market for a full set of external leds for my Jeep and oracle looked like a leading option. But if you cannot return - even something as clearly defective as blue (illegal) headlights - then no way am I going with them. Pretty shocking stuff.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Great! That means I can send them back. Thank you. Where do I send them?
Please check your email so we can work with you directly on this matter. We just sent something over and hope we can get this worked out with you!

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 2018 CX-5, 2020 RAM 1500 BTS
I went with Kiwi led halo headlights due to this thread. At least I can trust Amazon to accept returns...

Goosed

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I have had the oculus lights from them for a year and they are great so far. It’s a shame that so many people on here order stuff, don’t like it, and use social media to tarnish the product that works, is designed and backed, but because they didn’t like the results they tarnish the entire brand.

Sorry your family Olive Garden moment didn’t turn out in real life.

Foster1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
I have had the oculus lights from them for a year and they are great so far. It’s a shame that so many people on here order stuff, don’t like it, and use social media to tarnish the product that works, is designed and backed, but because they didn’t like the results they tarnish the entire brand.

I agree. But it's not even about if he likes them or not. He bought white (legal) and got blue (illegal) headlights.

That would get you pulled over real quick where I am.

Sponsored

cjmdwyer

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0 sting gray
Ya, not too happy with Oracle myself. Been dealing with a defective led grille pre-runner light since November. Still no replacement. They are blaming the delay on their stringent quality control..... not buying it or another oracle product either at this point.

mfkoch07

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I purchased the Occulus Bi-LED headlights a year ago. When the halos are wired I get radio interference. Went back and forth with them to troubleshoot no avail. They even sent some additional in line filters which did not help. I just gave up since at least the headlights are pretty decent. The overall experience still left a bad taste, enough that I would not purchase their products again.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Ya, not too happy with Oracle myself. Been dealing with a defective led grille pre-runner light since November. Still no replacement. They are blaming the delay on their stringent quality control..... not buying it or another oracle product either at this point.
Hello, we reached out to you via your youtube comment but did not hear back. I am happy to assist you with this further. I will message you further directly.

aham23

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon

Wrong. Providing feedback based on experience isn’t tarnishing a brand. If the Halo isn’t legal than the product isn’t as advertised.

You can’t just return them either because both the seller and Oracle fall on the “they work as advertised” sword.

Last edited:

Goosed

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Wrong. Providing feedback based on experience isn’t tarnishing a brand. If the Halo isn’t legal than the product isn’t as advertised.

You can’t just return them either because both the seller and Oracle fall on the “they work as advertised” sword.
Well if you want to be right and know 100%, head down to your local state highway patrol post and have them state whether or not they are illegal.

Much to this forum and the members, I would side with the OE manufacturer who has sold them as they do their due diligence before selling, vs a member who complains they don’t like them.

I have read several threads and posts on this forum specifically with people who say beware of X company or Do not buy from x company because that member had one bad experience and we’re not happy. Can’t agree with that.
Sponsored