Offroad Pages moved to 2019 model year?

Magnetdragon

First Name
Erwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlu!!
I have it on my JLUR with the 8.4 screen package. I took delivery Feb 16.

IMG_20180226_162138.jpg
Yes that's the off-road info that shows on the off-road package,but we are talking about having all that info that shows on the cluster screen but on one screen and you don't have to change it.
Screenshot_20180125-204839.jpg

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
I was checking on my build status today and also asked about the Off Road pages. Here was the reply.

3A21AF99-ADB1-4330-BAC5-D276B27B53BD.png
I can live with that.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I was checking on my build status today and also asked about the Off Road pages. Here was the reply.

3A21AF99-ADB1-4330-BAC5-D276B27B53BD.png
That was the good news, the bad news was that I am still in D status, and they said that at this time most builds are “scheduled” within 30 days, but could not help with how long until delivery. I have all of the things that are causing delays, so I may never get it. May end up with a 2019 lol.

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I can live with that.
Same here. I loved the Off road pages on my Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, really the only reason I got the infotainment group. I will be getting a dedicated trail gps anyways, so I was going to be upset if they were pulled from the 2018s.

CMâ›°

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite Crystal
Same here. I loved the Off road pages on my Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, really the only reason I got the infotainment group. I will be getting a dedicated trail gps anyways, so I was going to be upset if they were pulled from the 2018s.
What trail gps are you looking at?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Great unit! It has a massive database of trails. I used it on a snowmobile trip to Manistee Michigan a couple weeks ago. The trails are crowd sourced.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Great unit! It has a massive database of trails. I used it on a snowmobile trip to Manistee Michigan a couple weeks ago. The trails are crowd sourced.
Yeah, after my last trip to CO and Moab in my Grand Cherokee Trailhawk I realized how useless the factory navigation was off-road. The off-road pages themselves were good to watch the gauges and stuff, but not having a good trail map was unnerving. We missed a waypoint and ended up on a trail that required a significantly lifted vehicle, and I was in a stock Trailhawk. We were able to make it back, but I decided right then that I would get a good off-road GPS.

Sponsored

Maccam26

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite
I could live with a later update also but all the comments on Uconnect Cares on Twitter are so far stating that they will not be on 2018. Unless the employees answering the questions don’t know any better. The initial claim said it’s not available on 2018 “at this time’’ hoping there is more to that sentence. If not, the people who ordered the package expecting the feature were robbed. They need compensation for sure. We should be loud on uconnect / Jeep cares / and all platforms to push this to resolution or firm answer.

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I could live with a later update also but all the comments on Uconnect Cares on Twitter are so far stating that they will not be on 2018. Unless the employees answering the questions don’t know any better. The initial claim said it’s not available on 2018 “at this time’’ hoping there is more to that sentence. If not, the people who ordered the package expecting the feature were robbed. They need compensation for sure. We should be loud on uconnect / Jeep cares / and all platforms to push this to resolution or firm answer.
They are in my 2018 owner's manual, I'm getting them.

RhinestoneRubi

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Jailbreak, I will be looking for some Russian “friends” to help :)

milleril

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
When I picked up my Jeep yesterday, the dealer told me off road pages would be delivered in an OTA update at some point. It probably isn't concrete info but he seems like a pretty well informed guy.
Sponsored