New Offroad Pages Bug?

NullNomad

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
So after all the drama of the OTA update bricking my radio and then the fight to get it back to life, I'm seeing a new bug in this most recent software update.

When using off-road pages on the radio, the sensors for the lockers, sway bar, and such reflect the correct info. However, in the dash the display shows that some things are in the wrong position. This is completely intermittent and has only happened a couple of times, shutting down and restarting always clears it up. Also If I cycle through connecting/reconnecting the sway bar, locking/unlocking, and going through the 4 wheel tree it the dash will correct itself and both will report the same setting. Not that big of a deal for me since I don't use the dash info, I always use the head unit when on trails. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this in the past and I'm just now noticing it. I will add that my JLUR is a 2018 and it was originally NOT going to get off-road pages. (thank you FCA at the time for selling it on this feature, then saying we weren't going to get it, but reversing that and giving it to us 2018 owners in the end) This might be a "first year model jeep thing" :LOL:

Sorry for the low quality pic, wanted to make sure I got both screens in one snap.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Offroad Pages Bug? dash
Sponsored

MrMischief

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Nice duck!

sorry I got nothing for you, I haven't noticed this issue but I honestly only use off road pages for the gauges and I suppose I drive it more by feel than by what the dash says. I know if it's in 4 or 4 low, I know if the lockers are engaged or not, and I can feel the difference with the sway bar. Something would have to be flashing or beeping for me to take notice of the screens not matching what I'm feeling. I'm heading out tomorrow, I'll try to pay closer attention.

OP
OP
NullNomad

NullNomad

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Nice duck!

sorry I got nothing for you, I haven't noticed this issue but I honestly only use off road pages for the gauges and I suppose I drive it more by feel than by what the dash says. I know if it's in 4 or 4 low, I know if the lockers are engaged or not, and I can feel the difference with the sway bar. Something would have to be flashing or beeping for me to take notice of the screens not matching what I'm feeling. I'm heading out tomorrow, I'll try to pay closer attention.
Thanks, fist ducking and he now rides shotgun!

Yea I drive by feel as well, easy to tell that the dash was lying to me. Which is why I probably haven't noticed it until now if it's an old bug.
Sponsored