lost OffRoad Pages gained MarketPlace

Sage73

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
I saw three options under reset, do i need to do all 3 including personal settings?
Sponsored

Deleted member 29342

I think I have read on Jeep Facebook that there is a fix at the dealer. No recall tho but when I took mine in for service the second week of December they haven’t mentioned anything about an update.

RockyMtJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon Unlimited
I never actually got a phone call back from Jeep but received the below steps to follow. I didn’t quite know what they meant by reset in the fourth step but did some research and found the below instructions on another thread. This did end up working for me and I now have Offroad pages back and it has yet to disappear. Note, my Offroad pages came back in the first time I turned it back on after performing the steps. I hope this helps others!

Go to Settings
Go to Resets
Go to Clear Personal Data and Perform Reset

Steps to perform reset:
1. While the vehicle is on and running on the steering wheel, hold down the voice command and green phone buttons for 30 seconds
2. Let go of the buttons and turn the vehicle off
3. Once the uConnect display is completely off (black screen) open the driver door

After completing reset allow for a 30 minute sleep cycle by powering the vehicle off and allowing it to sit

After 3 to 5 ignition cycles they should return

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
I think I have read on Jeep Facebook that there is a fix at the dealer. No recall tho but when I took mine in for service the second week of December they haven’t mentioned anything about an update.
This would be a TSB (Technical Service Bulletin), which is different than a recall. Recalls are safety related, and are performed on all vehicles falling within a specific range whether the potential problem has been observed or not. A TSB is only performed when the consumer reports the problem, and is intended to address a common problem. Since it is only done when the service is needed, the dealership won't automatically check for it, or tell you that a TSB exists.
For example some JL's have had issues where the odometer will start displaying 999,999 miles. A TSB exists to repair the problem, but FCA isn't replacing everyone's odometer/cpu if they don't have the problem. So next time you're at the dealership tell them about your ORP issue and they may be able to take care of it if a TSB exists.

Sponsored

JohnnyB54

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
Also no joy with my ORP’s. I did get a email from a Lauren from uConnect customer care but so far I have not been able to reach her either by email or phone. With the holidays and all I can understand that.

This is Lauren from Uconnect Case Management and I have been assigned to your file. Your case was sent to me regarding concerns you have been experiencing with your Uconnect System and would like to assist you with this. Please feel free to respond to this email or contact me by phone. Below is my contact information should you wish to reach out to me:

Your Case Number:

Deleted member 29342

This would be a TSB (Technical Service Bulletin), which is different than a recall. Recalls are safety related, and are performed on all vehicles falling within a specific range whether the potential problem has been observed or not. A TSB is only performed when the consumer reports the problem, and is intended to address a common problem. Since it is only done when the service is needed, the dealership won't automatically check for it, or tell you that a TSB exists.
For example some JL's have had issues where the odometer will start displaying 999,999 miles. A TSB exists to repair the problem, but FCA isn't replacing everyone's odometer/cpu if they don't have the problem. So next time you're at the dealership tell them about your ORP issue and they may be able to take care of it if a TSB exists.
thank you for that. I’ll will let them know next time.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
You're welcome. There's a number on the top of the installation instructions from when I manually did the update. Looks like it may be the TSB number "08-001-19" ?

FirstF80InSpace

First Name
F80
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche 911 C4S / 2021 JLUR 4xe
I did the reset procedure this morning and got my ORP back. Let’s see if it lasts. I’m from Canada btw.

FYI, I didn’t have the Jeep running nor did I press the buttons on the steering wheel. All I did was clear personal data and reset app drawer. Then after a few minutes, ORP magically reappeared, along with a bunch of other apps I was missing.

Doubleaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
I never actually got a phone call back from Jeep but received the below steps to follow. I didn’t quite know what they meant by reset in the fourth step but did some research and found the below instructions on another thread. This did end up working for me and I now have Offroad pages back and it has yet to disappear. Note, my Offroad pages came back in the first time I turned it back on after performing the steps. I hope this helps others!

Go to Settings
Go to Resets
Go to Clear Personal Data and Perform Reset

Steps to perform reset:
1. While the vehicle is on and running on the steering wheel, hold down the voice command and green phone buttons for 30 seconds
2. Let go of the buttons and turn the vehicle off
3. Once the uConnect display is completely off (black screen) open the driver door

After completing reset allow for a 30 minute sleep cycle by powering the vehicle off and allowing it to sit

After 3 to 5 ignition cycles they should return
Tried this today, worked like a champ

Sponsored

jeepdabest

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara
What is the difference between RESET APP DRAWER and RESTORE APPS?
Sponsored