Sponsored

Offroad Pages Error

Kirk247

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sahara JLU
I noticed yesterday that the center diff doesn't show as locked in 4h in the offroad pages app. It does show correctly locked in the offroad status menu on the center display. Has anyone else noticed this discrepancy between the 2 offroad status displays? Thanks
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the forum.

Those Offroad pages are full of glitches. They appear and disappear at random; fail to refresh, etc.

There are lots of posts on the many glitches. The app is very poorly developed. The underlying question is why FCA decided to release these pages with so many glitches.

I stopped using the Offroad Pages months ago; it is not worth the aggravation.

OP
OP

Kirk247

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sahara JLU
Yeah I had those flaky issues with offroad pages too and don't really use it often. I was just concerned that it might be indicating a problem with the jeep where the diff was locking in 4h for some reason. Always shows it locked in 4L though.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Kirk247

What version of ORP is on your JLU ? Do you have V17 or V19...

DO evaluate your JLU separately from / not relying on ORP. Undoubtedly your issue is an ORP reporting issue.

ORP may not be perfect... but what is... Sure you will find nitwits whining about ORP, in response to your post here.... but the majority here are tickled pink with it and mighty glad they have ORP. It is what it is, and not that bad at all .. so make the best out of it..

OP
OP

Kirk247

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sahara JLU
@Rhinebeck01
I have V.17... on my 2018 Sahara JLU. I acknowledge that ORP has some useful features, I'm really just trying to see if anyone else has seen this particular issue, or if it's indicating a bigger issue. Thanks

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Rhinebeck01
I have V.17... on my 2018 Sahara JLU. I acknowledge that ORP has some useful features, I'm really just trying to see if anyone else has seen this particular issue, or if it's indicating a bigger issue. Thanks
@Kirk247

I have V19 . You do know that V19 ORP is being Over the Air (OTA) pushed to JL's right now, right? If not forum search for info...

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
My ORP doesn't show GPS coordinates or altitude anymore, but it's not an aircard issue as the navigation works and the unit can see satellites just fine.
Sponsored