Off Road+Plus and TrailCam Off-Road Camera

bfoster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL
Not putting a front cam on the Wrangler when they're almost 60k, already have a 2nd video input and 4 year old Explorers that you rent at Hertz has them and those can't even be marketed as "trail cams" to them is one of the things that blows my mind. I'm sure it's some upsell racket that'll sell for $500 on the Rubicon Overland Safari edition.

Anyway, plenty of us have added them to our JLs. I'm using https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H852D49/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You need a programmer (tazer, etc and the video cable from Z automotive).

I added mine because, I won't bullshit, I can't tell where the hell my front bumper is it sticks out so far, and the last thing I need is a steel bumper going through my wall.
Hey Mike... mind showing us where you mounted it and how you wired it?

Thanks!
Sponsored

alrola

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
has anyone used this yet ? Wondering the difference in between this an the Tazer one that is $179

FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Limited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Not putting a front cam on the Wrangler when they're almost 60k, already have a 2nd video input and 4 year old Explorers that you rent at Hertz has them and those can't even be marketed as "trail cams" to them is one of the things that blows my mind. I'm sure it's some upsell racket that'll sell for $500 on the Rubicon Overland Safari edition.

Anyway, plenty of us have added them to our JLs. I'm using https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H852D49/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You need a programmer (tazer, etc and the video cable from Z automotive).

I added mine because, I won't bullshit, I can't tell where the hell my front bumper is it sticks out so far, and the last thing I need is a steel bumper going through my wall.
100% Agree especially since there is no difference between the JT and JL in the front, they are just getting lazy by not adding it to at least the 2019 Rubi & Sahara trims as an option. :angry:

bam9382

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
So this feature (OFF ROAD +) is now on the 2021 JLs you can order it with this feature. Im wondering if that means we can buy it a kit add it on as well?

Anyone heard of anything?

Sponsored

JARHEAD-JL

First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Anyone that has the Trail Cam! Do you know the part number? I really want to install that front facing camera!

AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone used off road + with their manual transmission? Curious what it does for the manual transmission Jeeps. My Rubicon has it but I haven’t had a chance to try it out yet.

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
Bump

Anyone with 2021 7" Uconnect including Offroad+ know or have thoughts on interfacing either an OE or aftermarket front camera to Function?
Sponsored