Sponsored

Off Road Pages Coordinates & Altitude

Does your Off Road Pages Coordinates & Altitude working?

• Total voters

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
Thanks for reaching out. It appears the case was closed as we are waiting on a software update to address this concern. You can always check for available software updates on our website: https://www.driveuconnect.com/support/software-update.html

Alison
JeepCares
@JeepCares

Yes, we've been given this answer twice since Feb/2020. Can you contact Uconnect and find out when the next Uconnect release is schedule for 2018 JLUR with 8.4 inch Uconnect system? I tried to contact my dealership, but they do not understand the issue.
Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
@JeepCares

Yes, we've been given this answer twice since Feb/2020. Can you contact Uconnect and find out when the next Uconnect release is schedule for 2018 JLUR with 8.4 inch Uconnect system? I tried to contact my dealership, but they do not understand the issue.
I'm very sorry to hear this. Have you had a case open for this concern? If not, I would be happy to help! Please send us a private message.

Alison
JeepCares

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
I received the same excuse.

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
Ok. I brought my JLUR in for service today re: long/lat/alt. We're starting all over again, even though there's was already a case opened by uconnect. Let you know what happens. lol.

Sponsored

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
I'm getting the "kick the can down the road" from my dealership. I gave them a deadline of tomorrow for an answer... or I'll be taking the JLUR back.

So far, I've got push back from uconnwnect case mgr, @JeepCares ... and I'm not getting the right words from the dealership. Maybe a law suit is the only answer?

Last edited:

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
No fix available for long/lat/alt issue says the dealership. I'll come back next month. :(

McGilli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
Was just searching this.

I put ORP on this past weekend as I was heading out to the mountains.

It showed my elevation as I was up and through the mountains.

I turned off my Jeep at the end of the road, then as I started to come back through the same mountains it never showed coordinates or elevation again.

I just went to the UCONNECT website and put in my VIN to see if there is an update:

Jeep Wrangler JL Off Road Pages Coordinates & Altitude Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 3.48.21 PM

PatrickM

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Itā€™s an old topic but did anyone ever figure a reset? My 2019 JLUR shows the position, but itā€™s like 50 or so miles out!

in the nav maps the position is correct

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
Brought my 2018 JLUR in for service and to find out latest on long/lat/alt fix. My warrantee expires
@ end of March.

New case number for long/lat/alt not appearing on Off Road Pages: S2108000047.

From dealership: "Per case, there is a software update tentatively schedule for release the second
quarter of 2021. No specific date."

They said the same thing last year ... 2nd quarter 2020 ... this never happened. Oh well ....

There is a uconnect update for my VIN number, but it does not address any issues I'm having.

Sponsored

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
Today I got an over the air uconnect update that fixed the ORP alt/lat/long issue. Don't have to go to the dealer for this update because it is over the air.

My Off Road Page App is a version that starts with 19. Don't think that has changed ... only because it was 19xxxx before the software update. I'm guessing, but I believe the uconnect software was updated ... ORP app version might of stayed the same.

The download says it takes 45 min with Jeep off and in park. After download, a message appeared saying the reason for the download was for "quality improvements/stability".

So this is good news. I live in FL, ORP showed an altitude of 50ft and I saw long/lat coordinates.

You'll have to wait an hour or so after the download for all the apps (including ORP) to download.

Last edited:

DWheelerR

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Occupation
Photographer
Vehicle Showcase
Happy to announce ORP alt/lat/long issue has been fixed with latest over the air unconnect download. Don't have to go to the dealer for this update because it is over the air.

My Off Road Page App is a version that starts with 19. Don't think that has changed ... only because it was 19xxxx before the software update. I'm guessing, but I believe the uconnect software was updated ... ORP app version might of stayed the same.

The download says it takes 45 min with Jeep off and in park. After download, a message appeared saying the reason for the download was for "quality improvements/stability".

So this is good news. I live in FL, ORP showed an altitude of 50ft and I saw long/lat coordinates.
When did you get this update? I got the last main update last month? But it did not fix mine. I'm in Florida too

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
Got the over the air update just now. Iā€™m in Florida. Uconnect told me about three weeks ago it would take two or three weeks to get to me and it did. I got my gps long lat and alt. Finally. Now letā€™s see how these updates go. Two door JLR 3.6 auto. 2020.

DWheelerR

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Occupation
Photographer
Vehicle Showcase
Got the over the air update just now. Iā€™m in Florida. Uconnect told me about three weeks ago it would take two or three weeks to get to me and it did. I got my gps long lat and alt. Finally. Now letā€™s see how these updates go. Two door JLR 3.6 auto. 2020.
Now I'm excited!
Sponsored