Turn signal/DRL (x2) - $44.00
Light bar - $12.99
Shipping/tax - $0

Total - $106.97

LED Lighting Group
Sales code: AD6 - $895.00

Total savings - $788.03
I can live without the halos :)
Do i need the conversion cable? I didn’t see you include it in the price brake down
Sponsored

OP
OP
ittessor

ittessor

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU, 2017 Dodge Challenger R/T Shaker, 2013 Chrysler 300S
Occupation
IT PRO
Vehicle Showcase
Do i need the conversion cable? I didn’t see you include it in the price brake down
I didn't need to use any conversion cables or adapters. Everything was plug and play. I thought I would definitely need a resistor for fast blink but it worked without. I have had zero issues since install and all the lights are still performing like new.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
The few sites I looked at said they have DOT certification. I haven't had any flashes to alert me I might be blinding other drivers. As a reference I have constant flashes with stock projectors on my 300 (factory aligned/no modification).

*Note - Breakdown between DOT and SAE regs - https://www.truck-lite.com/content/news/sae-vs-dot-truth-about-lighting-regulations

http://bestheadlightbulbs.com/brightest-led-headlight-bulbs-2017/
http://carunderstanding.com/best-led-headlights/

DOT.PNG DOT2.PNG
i actually just ordered some XenonPro led lights recommended as #1 on BestHeadlightBulbs, customer service told me they were DOT approved so crossing my fingers lol

Sponsored

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
No.1 is not true. The OEM LEDs do generate heat. Enough to melt snow. Have you put your hand in front of an OEM LED headlight? You'd know
It certainly is true, which is why so many members including myself have had to pull off the road and manually remove frost or snow from the headlights during winter use.

I don't think @Diode Dynamics has made headlights for the halogen stocks yet. I'm on the mailing list to be notified as soon as they do. Haven't gotten it yet. @Diode Dynamics? Anything yet?
Diode Dynamics makes a great bulb. But the Supernova V.4 is currently the best one out there from what I've found.

Also, I recommend for guys to check out the Headlight Revolution videos on YouTube. They've got excellent information on their channel.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
Anti flicker?
Are these resisters?
"The LED Warning Canceller, also known as LED Error Message Canceller, LED Decoder and LED Anti Flicker Capacitor is required for vehicles that get a headlights "flickering" or "strobe effect" after installing an LED Conversion Kit.

They also eliminate "Bulb Out" warnings or "Bulb Failure Warning in your dash. "

Sponsored

nametaken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited, 2018 Dodge Challenger
what do you mean?
The stock headlights are like driving by candle, we get flashed in the Jeep....I don't get flashed in any other car but the Jeep, maybe the height but we get flashed in it.
And not by the ladies;) Ha
Sponsored