Sponsored

OEM Mopar LED Headlights available soon...?

Rosco1983

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
I ordered mine from jeepsareus.com on Thursday and they arrived Saturday for $760ish. Already installed them and flashed with Tazer. I believe the low beam and high beam work, but halos won't come on even if I selected enable halo on Tazer.
Didn't they come with a new wiring harness that had a 4th wire for the halos?
Sponsored

rayxu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I ordered mine from jeepsareus.com on Thursday and they arrived Saturday. Already installed them and flashed with Tazer. I believe the low beam and high beam work, but halos won't come on even if I selected enable halo on Tazer.
Didn't they come with a new wiring harness that had a 4th wire for the halos?
Yes the kit had a fourth wire that plugs directly from the light molex connector all the way to bcm c1 bus pin 5 and 7. And an update, I was able to play with Tazer by switching the option to enable halo on and off 3-4 times. The last attempt turned my halos on completely and they stayed on since.

Rosco1983

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
I ordered mine from jeepsareus.com on Thursday and they arrived Saturday for $760ish. Already installed them and flashed with Tazer. I believe the low beam and high beam work, but halos won't come on even if I selected enable halo on Tazer.
Didn't they come with a new wiring harness that
I ordered mine from jeepsareus.com on Thursday and they arrived Saturday. Already installed them and flashed with Tazer. I believe the low beam and high beam work, but halos won't come on even if I selected enable halo on Tazer.

Yes the kit had a fourth wire that plugs directly from the light molex connector all the way to bcm c1 bus pin 5 and 7. And an update, I was able to play with Tazer by switching the option to enable halo on and off 3-4 times. The last attempt turned my halos on completely and they stayed on since.
Do you have the big or small tazer?