Sponsored

OEM Mopar LED Headlights available soon...?

TheRealTVGuy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.MyVillageRadio.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Quadratec just updated the order page for the
Mopar 82215136AD LED Headlamp Pair for 18-19 Jeep Wrangler JL & 2020 Gladiator JT

moving up the shipping date to 5/24 from 5/29. Anybody preordered these yet? What’s the over/under on if we’re actually going to start seeing these on the 24th?
Sponsored

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Get quake led’s and save some $$ i love mine but the install was a pain well at least that’s what my local place said

172516A4-A4A0-4FEE-8FEC-EDF47C94C721.jpeg

90CFE87D-FABF-4BDC-9DAC-81FB3A46B4AE.jpeg

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Get quake led’s and save some $$ i love mine but the install was a pain well at least that’s what my local place said

172516A4-A4A0-4FEE-8FEC-EDF47C94C721.jpeg

90CFE87D-FABF-4BDC-9DAC-81FB3A46B4AE.jpeg
Quakes are 7”, for whatever reason they don’t want to make a real 9” for the JL. it leaves a black ring around the headlights that was the main reason I wasn’t enthused about getting them.

Last edited:

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Quakes are 7”, for whatever reason they don’t want to make a real 9” for the JL. it leaves a black ring around the headlights that was the main reason I wasn’t enthused about getting them.
Gotcha I have actually got a lot of compliments about the ring a lot of people like how it looks with the bolts

8CDB5338-D26C-4A5F-8B0F-B15316AE2B7D.jpeg

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
If you want to save EVEN MORE MONEY then just put LED bulbs in the headlights/fogs/fenders/turn signals/reverse lights and taillights.

I did it, cost me $60+ the bulb swaps were super easy.

Same functionality and look unless you must have the gaylos and that's your thing, not going to lie they do look cool but not for the price lol

Sponsored

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
I tried buying from Quake, but I couldn't find a light that was a white only halo. All they have on their site are the stupid multi-color ones that require a Bluetooth controller. Ain't nobody got time for dat!

Rob from Quake also sent me a digital catalog and none of the headlight/fog light combos for jeeps have a white only option either.

I'm currently running beamtech bulbs and love the lows, but the highs are really dim because the low beams go off when the high beams are on.

fightingmajor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited Punk'n Orange
I tried buying from Quake, but I couldn't find a light that was a white only halo. All they have on their site are the stupid multi-color ones that require a Bluetooth controller. Ain't nobody got time for dat!

Rob from Quake also sent me a digital catalog and none of the headlight/fog light combos for jeeps have a white only option either.

I'm currently running beamtech bulbs and love the lows, but the highs are really dim because the low beams go off when the high beams are on.
I don't think you looked too hard.

https://www.quakeled.com/product/jeep-jl-white-drl-haloamber-turn-signal-headlightfog-light-set

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
If you want to save EVEN MORE MONEY then just put LED bulbs in the headlights/fogs/fenders/turn signals/reverse lights and taillights.

I did it, cost me $60+ the bulb swaps were super easy.

Same functionality and look unless you must have the gaylos and that's your thing, not going to lie they do look cool but not for the price lol

Morton, what fog LED bulbs did you get? Was looking at the set from Diode Dynamics since they have a yellow LED bulb and it appears they cme w/ an inline resistor to avoid flicker & bulb-out warnings. Thanks for any info you can provide as I have LED converted everything else on my JL :)

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Morton, what fog LED bulbs did you get? Was looking at the set from Diode Dynamics since they have a yellow LED bulb and it appears they cme w/ an inline resistor to avoid flicker & bulb-out warnings. Thanks for any info you can provide as I have LED converted everything else on my JL :)
You don’t need fancy shit man save your money for other things!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07GP1WYGC?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Bright as shit and will last a lifetime at not even a fraction of the cost!

Taken in the brightest point of the day:

AC1815D1-B919-400D-B21D-FF2B07F18D91.jpeg

150 times brighter at night man.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
You don’t need fancy shit man save your money for other things!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07GP1WYGC?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Bright as shit and will last a lifetime at not even a fraction of the cost!

Taken in the brightest point of the day:

AC1815D1-B919-400D-B21D-FF2B07F18D91.jpeg

150 times brighter at night man.
Awesome, does this have any flicker or bulb-out display issues? If not they'll be in my cart ASAP :)

FWIW I thought the Diode Dynamics were only $40 but when I added them to cart (the yellow version) price came out to $120, no thanks!

Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome, does this have any flicker or bulb-out display issues? If not they'll be in my cart ASAP :)

FWIW I thought the Diode Dynamics were only $40 but when I added them to cart (the yellow version) price came out to $120, no thanks!
I have honestly had (0) issues with these and I’ve been running them, even as ‘DRL’s’ (because they are so bright) for at least a couple of months.

I have the links to all the others as well but it sounds like you’ve got all of those covered

Dom

First Name
Dom Sahara JL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Technician
Quadratec just updated the order page for the
Mopar 82215136AD LED Headlamp Pair for 18-19 Jeep Wrangler JL & 2020 Gladiator JT

moving up the shipping date to 5/24 from 5/29. Anybody preordered these yet? What’s the over/under on if we’re actually going to start seeing these on the 24th?
I would say by the 29th I got mine put on by the dealer Friday but this was the dealer that placed this order. Seems they been having troubles with the halos coming on. It’s why I’m back to the dealer on Monday. You’re going to have to let them put them on it’s complicated technical stuff. They are fairly easy to install but to get them working right it will have to be done By the dealer. They are “Not” Plug and play

rayxu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I ordered mine from jeepsareus.com on Thursday and they arrived Saturday for $760ish. Already installed them and flashed with Tazer. I believe the low beam and high beam work, but halos won't come on even if I selected enable halo on Tazer.
Sponsored