dcdanny

dcdanny

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 wrangler sport. 2018 Rubicon
For me, was adjusting tire diameter to accommodate the new 35's and correct speedometer error. Beyond that, I disabled ESS, as well as the seatbelt chime, as I don't like to wear a seatbelt when offroading. It was making me NUTS! A bit pricy, but well worth it in my humble opinion. I'm OK with TPMS belching an error, but yes that's certainly adjustable as well. Enjoy, and good luck with your new LED's!
I'm having the same speedometer issue. Short by 3 mph. Same here with the seat belt. I tend to just buckle it up & sit over it. Haha. Thank you. I'm loving the LEDs thus far.
Sponsored

SpringsJL

First Name
Cage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU
First off Huge Shoutout to @EgGreg for the wiring adapter, second @dcdanny for the help and pictures to power the halo wire. Dealership flash was $175 not $95 but still worth it everything works flawlessly!

89C452A4-AC83-4062-98F7-00E29727E66D.jpeg

OP
OP
dcdanny

dcdanny

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First off Huge Shoutout to @EgGreg for the wiring adapter, second @dcdanny for the help and pictures to power the halo wire. Dealership flash was $175 not $95 but still worth it everything works flawlessly!

89C452A4-AC83-4062-98F7-00E29727E66D.jpeg
Sheesh. I sorry about that. Out here in cerritos dodge it was 95.. but on another note. Looks BEAUTIFUL!!!

littlejd

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 2013 F-150
I can confirm, the Tazer on the beta will make the LED headlights and fog lights work with no issues, plug and play. I have those and the LED fender flares from a Rubicon on my Sport S and everything works as should until I get @EgGreg 's harness installed for the halos to work.

OP
OP
dcdanny

dcdanny

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can confirm, the Tazer on the beta will make the LED headlights and fog lights work with no issues, plug and play. I have those and the LED fender flares from a Rubicon on my Sport S and everything works as should until I get @EgGreg 's harness installed for the halos to work.
How did you get the fog lights to stop flickering. I installed my tazer last night. Thought I did it right & nope. Still flickering

Sponsored

littlejd

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 2013 F-150
Once I installed the fog lights I just set the Tazer LED fog lights to YES and they haven't flickered once.

TMac99

First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sahara
+1 on what littlejd said

I have a JLU Sahara with factory halogens. I installed OEM LED fog lights (direct plug and play) and once I used my Taser to set Fog LED to Yes, they have worked perfectly - no flickering.

OP
OP
dcdanny

dcdanny

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
+1 on what littlejd said

I have a JLU Sahara with factory halogens. I installed OEM LED fog lights (direct plug and play) and once I used my Taser to set Fog LED to Yes, they have worked perfectly - no flickering.
Fucken aye. Maybe I set it on yes but didn't reboot. Gonna check tonight after work. Thank you folks!!!

Joaozao

First Name
Joao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Come on warmer weather!!!!

I need to get out and install mine!

OP
OP
dcdanny

dcdanny

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

OP
OP
dcdanny

dcdanny

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
30-15 degrees. A bit too cold for my liking to be wrenching around outside
Yea screw that.. hahha. In order for me to feel that kind ofweather. I have to drive to the mountains. Lol.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S (Gladys) - 89' Civic SI
Do the OEM LED housings have a reflector or projector?

I've been reading about this snow problem not melting from the stock LED lights. I was thinking of putting in HIDs into the housings, but read you shouldn't do that with reflector housings.

And that's what's listed on Jeep.com price/build, LED reflector

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUCCESS!!!!!!

Greg YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!

20190213_161313.jpg

20190213_155322.jpg
So you just took an oem LED housing, and put beamtech LED bulbs into them off of Amazon? Do you have that "the snow won't melt" problem?

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Amazing. Subscribed here ! Looks like @EgGreg is the master here!

Going to be tackling this soon as I just grabbed a set of Mopar LEDs for my sport.

5AEC9388-40E6-41A0-99A2-6132D3BB798D.jpeg
Is the middle part projector for low beam and then it uses the reflector part for high beam?

Can you throw HID bulbs into this without blinding oncoming traffic from the "no cutoff" problem?
Sponsored