mark203

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys XR
Clubs

If we get a third rig you’re welcome to ride shotgun with me while waiting for your rig!
That would be awesome - that being said, I just got news from Nampa... my Willys XR is on site at the dealer - some little kid once said "Time is what keeps everything from happening at once." My comment / add-on is "but it doesn't work."

I'll keep watching the thread as things get closer.
Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Just found this thread and am watching some videos. Wow I think I'm not used to these trail cameras because those rocks sure look big enough to prop up the vehicle as soon as your tire goes over. In every off-road video I've recorded things look smaller/flatter, so I'm doubly weird. I might start putting a tape measure in my kit. :whew:

OP
OP
Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Sport, 2022 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Comptroller
Sorry for the late post, had someone in the hospital. They’re fine now.
Do we have 3 rigs for Saturday? Tentatively for Reiter, I think that’s more central. I know we have one work conflict. I have air and coms for those that don’t have it. I have tools too for disconnecting non-rubi’s like mine.

mark203

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys XR
Clubs

I have a family social engagement on Saturday otherwise I'd be there.
Post pics!

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
@Caveman044 sufficient notice for you to join us Saturday?

I'll commit to being the second. 21 Rubicon 4dr stock ko2 33"s. Aired down I guess that gives me 10in of clearance so it might take some concentration to get into Lovers. Wandering looks straightforward, and Stairstep looks doable with some concentration.

I'll bring my air compressor. Have a cb handheld, amateur handheld and mobile, but it sounds like we'd use gmrs?

I've done Colockum wildlife area a couple times (lockers in a few places), and some stuff on Snoqualmie Pass NF roads that took 4L to get up.

I'm part of the early bird crowd. Do we start at 8am or?

Sponsored

Caveman044

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
@Caveman044 sufficient notice for you to join us Saturday?

I'll commit to being the second. 21 Rubicon 4dr stock ko2 33"s. Aired down I guess that gives me 10in of clearance so it might take some concentration to get into Lovers. Wandering looks straightforward, and Stairstep looks doable with some concentration.

I'll bring my air compressor. Have a cb handheld, amateur handheld and mobile, but it sounds like we'd use gmrs?

I've done Colockum wildlife area a couple times (lockers in a few places), and some stuff on Snoqualmie Pass NF roads that took 4L to get up.

I'm part of the early bird crowd. Do we start at 8am or?
I didn't realize at the time that this would be an 8 hour round trip for me and I don't have time for it. For those going, do have fun!

OP
OP
Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Comptroller
I didn't realize at the time that this would be an 8 hour round trip for me and I don't have time for it. For those going, do have fun!
Would Walker be closer? Also, if you’re military there is lodging in Marysville which is my town and under an hour from Reiter. You can PM me for info. Or, I can do some cleaning tomorrow and have a room ready for you to stay in Friday night if you’re ok with dogs in the house.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Walker/Reiter are 70min/65min for me so I certainly have no driving time complaint for either. :blush:

More mentally prepared for Reiter because I've looked at the map and The Reiter Wheeler videos, haha. But that's neither here nor there.

Disclaimer: I'll put on sunblock being outdoors that long. When I put on sunblock... It rains. :giggle: (Haven't checked models but there could be sprinkles)

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
@NOIDEAWIAM @BuyHold shamelessly letting you know we're at 2 for this Saturday 8/27, at least me on just the babby trails, if you've installed all that gear and are ready to :tumbleweed:

Caveman044

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
Would Walker be closer? Also, if you’re military there is lodging in Marysville which is my town and under an hour from Reiter. You can PM me for info. Or, I can do some cleaning tomorrow and have a room ready for you to stay in Friday night if you’re ok with dogs in the house.
Walker is about the same, a little over 4 hours. I appreciate the offer but I'll have to sit this one out. If you guys go out post pictures if you can!

Sponsored

NOIDEAWIAM

First Name
NICK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22JLU 392 XR, 21 Charger Hellcat Redeye
@NOIDEAWIAM @BuyHold shamelessly letting you know we're at 2 for this Saturday 8/27, at least me on just the babby trails, if you've installed all that gear and are ready to :tumbleweed:
I would really like to go this weekend but I am moving all weekend. I will be going again soon. I need it, its great therapy!

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
I can't make it this weekend since I have guests visiting from out of the country, but I would like to go next time.
I've been to Reiter twice now for work parties & only drove 1 trail. THAT needs to be remedied.

NOIDEAWIAM

First Name
NICK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22JLU 392 XR, 21 Charger Hellcat Redeye
In 2 weeks we can do a tahuya run if y'all would like. Sep 10 or 11....

OP
OP
Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Comptroller
I’m about to go down for a regear and front axle swap. I’ll try to burn through the break-in though! Good news is I’ll be way more confident in any trail people want to try! 4.88’s, 39’s, and front locker (even if it’s electric).

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Well I guess we aren't doing Reiter for a few weeks. :crying: They're evacuating Index this morning.
Sponsored