Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Shoot it matters to me! And when i say offroading i mean OFFROADING not a scenic trail. I dont want pinstripes on her. For offroading i want a jeep that i don't fix scratches and dings bc they are fun scars. But no way in heck do i want to repair my dd or chance royally screwing her up. That's NOT what i bought her for. I couldn't enjoy it. However, she did dance in a big old mud filled construction site. I couldnt resist as i drove past it...and the gate was "open".....
You wont mess anything up lol dont worry about it. It is still a Jeep not a g wagon. A 100k jeep, different engine. But everything else is like that 35~40k sport.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Thereā€™s so many sissies on here. This thread was meant to be a bitch session for people who donā€™t use their Jeeps as god intended and got their feelings hurt. I never got on any other thread and called
anyone out for how they use their Jeep. But since the question was asked, I gave an honest answer of how I felt about it. How does a grown man even have ā€œcyber bullyingā€ in his vocabulary?

Putting a bunch of mods on your Jeep when you have no intention of wheeling is the equivalent of me riding around with a surfboard on my roof when I canā€™t surf. I think surfing is cool. I want people to think Iā€™m cool, so ima just throw this board up there and say bro a lot. I would look like an idiot and people who actually surf would probably be upset with me.

Iā€™m not going to mute anyone because Iā€™m not a sissy. I donā€™t say sissy things. And I donā€™t do sissy things.

And I drink Miller Lite.
My go-to beer is Miller Lite when I want to get my thirst quenched. If I want to chill and have a couple w/ a nice marbled Rib-eye something like a Shiner Bock, Kilt Lifter, etc goes well.

And yeah, these threads always take some strange turns when they hit double digits in pages.

I really don't care what people do with their Jeeps as it's their money, but not "wheeling" is just missing out on such a great thing to do!

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I like the challenging stuff. But when I am with the wife we only do scenic trails, she loves it.
A dream of mine. When I take my wife wheeling, she wants to JUMP the Jeep, pound it off rocks and try and flip it over backwards.

This is how my wife drives my Jeep.

Jeep Wrangler JL (non) off-road shaming - why? 1634897330617

Jeep Wrangler JL (non) off-road shaming - why? 1634897361464

Jeep Wrangler JL (non) off-road shaming - why? 1634897418039

Literally, none of my buds will let here drive their Jeep off road. NONE of them. Yet here I am handing her the key fob again and again.

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
A dream of mine. When I take my wife wheeling, she wants to JUMP the Jeep, pound it off rocks and try and flip it over backwards.

Literally, none of my buds will let here drive their Jeep off road. NONE of them. Yet here I am handing her the key fob again and again.
I encourage my wife to drive on the trails but she hasn't yet. I feel greedy having all the fun. She's afraid she'll break something. lol

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase

Hey Ted, regarding the second picture, please refresh my memory... Is that the obstacle that your wife got stuck on and she was strapped up and then my wife drove right up it? I can't recall... ;)

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Ted, regarding the second picture, please refresh my memory... Is that the obstacle that your wife got stuck on and she was strapped up and then my wife drove right up it? I can't recall... ;)
I call BS on not recallingā€¦ā€¦..šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

Yogi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
GM, P.Log, CITT, 310T
Like you have a choice !!! ... ROFLMAO

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Southern Irish country girl drinking tap water? I call BS.
Seriously... frosty blue mountains. I prefer the tequila tho.

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
I like the frosty blue mtns on draft. Otherwise the darker and stronger the better

Rock Hopper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, 2019 Cherokee, 2015 GrCherokee, 2006 TJ
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase