Sponsored

Newbie - ordering question/timing/process

stiks511

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery sport
looking to get my first Jeep, a rubicon. I have a lease (not a jeep) to turn in in the next 6 months and am wondering how to go about the jeep buying process. I'm thinking there won't be many 2019's left if i wait 6 months, and certainly not with the options/color i want (I'm in Los Angeles btw). So, i'm left thinking i might have to get a 2020. It seems like ordering might get me a better deal? I'm not sure how it works, I find a dealer and order through them? Any good dealers in LA (i've read here that HB has a good history of deals with the mention of this forum and a tread lightly membership) Do i go through all the financing at order time? I can't be without a car for any length of time so i need to time it as best i can. thanks!
Sponsored

DrDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Beetle 2003, Sahara 4 door Silver 2020
looking to get my first Jeep, a rubicon. I have a lease (not a jeep) to turn in in the next 6 months and am wondering how to go about the jeep buying process. I'm thinking there won't be many 2019's left if i wait 6 months, and certainly not with the options/color i want (I'm in Los Angeles btw). So, i'm left thinking i might have to get a 2020. It seems like ordering might get me a better deal? I'm not sure how it works, I find a dealer and order through them? Any good dealers in LA (i've read here that HB has a good history of deals with the mention of this forum and a tread lightly membership) Do i go through all the financing at order time? I can't be without a car for any length of time so i need to time it as best i can. thanks!
There are some threads on this forum that should be able to help with your specific location. I’m a newbie to Jeep and ordered my 2020 Sahara, waiting on delivery. It’s a bit daunting at first, but my dealership is great! Good luck with the hunt. The forum has tons of information and you’ll definitely get answers to your questions.