wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
So if I order a JLUR this week, do you think I will get it after the first of the year. I will be traveling from Dec 10 -Jan 1 so I do not want it until I get back. I would hate for it to be be delivered to the dealership and then sit there for a couple weeks until I could pick it up. I DON'T want them loaning it out for test drives or letting people crawl all through it until I get there. Also, I plan to draw money from an investment account for the down payment and would rather have the money show up in the 2019 tax year.

So what do you say, should I be safe to order it this week, or just keep waiting?
Sponsored

TheBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Order it and don't worry about shit that hasn't happened. Let them know when you order it, you may be away and you don't want it touched if it lands in that window. If it has miles on it, reorder.

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
I DON'T want them loaning it out for test drives or letting people crawl all through it until I get there.
If you are going to be gone so long , why not wait ? Then , when it arrives , pick it up off the truck on the same day . Worked for me .
Sponsored